If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, April 12, 2019

[SS-592] Broken Boys


[BROKEN BOYS]

Mladen looked at his ex-boyfriend's instagram feed. He could not believe how fast the man found a new fling. Sweet nothings filled the captions of the latest post where the two were doing a seductive mirror selfie.

Mladen was lying down the ground near the man-made lake of a resort. He booked a room for two. He and his ex were supposed to be sharing a vacation.

But because the man of his dreams found a richer, more successful guy, he was lonely and alone. He did not even have the energy to dip in the pool.

There were girls and gay men in the resort who were trying to flirt with him, but he was not budging. He was too depressed to feel even a bit horny.



"I'm a creep! I'm a weirdo! What the hell am I doing heeere... Cause I don't belong here!" 

Mladen stood up when he heard the slurring voice. There was a drunk man, walking on the ledge by the beach. He was shirtless, muscular and very handsome.


There were to men-- effeminate gays-- who ran towards the man and started groping him, "let us help you, hottie!" said one of them.

"Who are you?!" the drunkard asked.

"We're gonna take care of you, give you a good time," said the other, who was attempting to get the wallet out of the drunk man's pocket.

Mladen stood up and ran to the scene, "hey get the hell off of him!" He aimed a punch at them.

The two pickpockets ran away.

"Are you alright?" Mladen asked the victim.

"No. My girlfriend just left me," the man said, "we planned this vacation trip. She broke up with me two days ago. Ugh."

Mladen helped him walk, "you should rest, let me take you to my unit."

Mladen carried him until his room. He let the man sleep on his bed.

He volunteered to watch over the man until the latter woke up.

When the man opened his eyes, he got up and held his head, "where am I?"

"You were drunk. You were almost thieved," Mladen gave him a cup, "here's coffee. I'm Mladen."

The man sipped, "thanks man. I'm Laport."

"So, you lost your girlfriend?" Mladen asked while sitting beside the man.

"Yeah. I remember you looking sullen before I passed out," Laport said.

Mladen smiled weakly, "I lost my partner too."

"Oh sorry about your ex girlfriend," Laport muttered.

Mladen shook his head, "nope. Boyfriend."

Laport's eyes widened, "ohhh. Okay."

"Is that a problem? That I'm gay?"

"No. Not at all. I'm just surprised. Cause you look so manly."

Mladen chuckled, "okay."

"Maybe we should hang out for the rest of our vacations, anyway both of us were heartbroken," Laport suggested. 

Mladen agreed.

They went out of the house and enjoyed the amenities and attractions of the resort.

Mladen was glad that he had someone to talk to and be with. Laport was a funny and kind guy. They both shared interesting stories. Seemingly both of them forgot the ailings they were bringing.

"Hey, can I stay at your place tonight? I don't want to be alone and depressed again," Laport requested after their dinner.

Mladen nodded.

When they entered the room, Mladen asked, "I see lots of girls flirting with you. Maybe you should get laid tonight so you can have a diversion."

"I want to get laid yes, but not with another girl," Laport said, "hey if you like me maybe we could mess around."

Mladen was shocked, "are you gay? Bi?"

"Nope," Laport denied, "but I feel nice near you. Just teach me what I should do."

Mladen swallowed, "can I kiss you?" There was no denying that he was attracted wih the man.

Laport responded by kissing him. It started awkward but later they were both getting into it.

Laport gasped when they parted, "you're a good kisser."

"I kiss better when I'm fucked," Mladen seduced as he undressed and laid down the bed.

Laport also undressed and got above him. 

Mladen felt the hard cock entering his hole.

"Oh shit. You feel good. Better than my girl," Laport commented as he kissed and fucked.

Mladen was moaning, "shit. You fuck better than my ex."

"Ughh... I want you to be my girlfriend. Ughh..." Laport groaned.

"Yes yesss! Fuck me like a girl!"

No comments:

Post a Comment