If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, April 5, 2019

[SS-589] Ladies' Bondage


[LADIES' BONDAGE]

Despite being straight and a busy work from home man, Dru's sex life is never unoccupied.

His tinder profile was filled with likes. He was handsome and lean. He exuded a clean aura. His profile picture was him wearing glasses and holding a cute dog.

However, when he gets matched with a beautiful woman, he shows both sides. One, a smart and kind gentleman, the other a straight, muscle boy submissive to a sexy lady who wants to dominate him.

He even had a picture of him bondaged to share privately with his potential mate.


Even the most timid ladies would discover their wild, angry personas with him purring like a man slut he is.

One afternoon, Dru was up to meet a woman who he messaged with in instagram. He heard a car humming to a stop in front of his house.


He walked out and saw a man walking out of the car. The man called him out, "are you Dru?"

Dru, who was wearing just his boxers by the door, pointed to himself, "yeah. Why do you know who I am?"

"My girlfriend's not meeting you," the man said blankly.

Dru swallowed, "dude. Shit. I'm sorry. I didn't know he had a boyfriend."

"Well. I'm here," the boyfriend nonchalantly replied, "I can be your dominant."

Dru laughed, "I don't do guys."

The man ran to him and then tackled him on the floor of his house.

Dru struggled , "what the fuck man!"

The boyfriend whispered in his ear, "I saw your messages to my girl. You want to be spanked?"

"No!"

Then the man struck his ass.

"Ohhh god!"

"You like that?"

"Oh my god yes."

He moaned as the man spanked him multiple times. He felt better because this hand was rougher than a woman's.

The boyfriend pulled down his boxers, "oh hoh. You're hard. You like when a man hits you?"

"Ohhhhhh no!" Dru denied, "ohhhh my god what are you doing?!"

The man put two fingers in his hole. It felt good.

He whimpered in desire.

Then the two fingers were suddenly out.

"Oh man! Put it back. Sir please put it back!" Dru purred.

"Oh I am putting something back," then the man undressed.

Dru felt something bigger and harder penetrate him. It was the man's cock.

"You love this bitch?"

"Yes."

"I'll tie you up later and then fuck you. Until I empty my balls."

"Yes. Please. Sir."

No comments:

Post a Comment