If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, July 25, 2016

[SS-167] Sentimental Giant


[SENTIMENTAL GIANT]

Jancy went inside one of the dressing room for the bodybuilding competitors. There he found who he was looking for.

"Bien!" he called out to the muscular man curled up into a fetal position under the hanged up clothes. His face was under a basball cap. He looked dejected.

"I lost it... I lost the contest," Bien murmured, depressed.

Jancy walked to him and pulled him to stand. "I know. It happens. You just have to move on and-- wait... are you crying again?"

Bien clumsily wiped his eyes with his wrists. "I'm sorry. You know how I am."

Jancy wanted to laugh but stopped himself. He knew Bien had a bad childhood. He had been bullied a lot in school for being weak.

Bien tried weighttraining as a way to improve himself when he matured. Now, he looks sexy and tough wearing just a posing suit. However, his being sentimental has not changed. He easily cries even at the simplest failures.

Unlike Bien, Jancy was tough. Sure, he has always had a thin body and had been bullied for that, but it made him tougher in life. Now, he is a lawyer.

The two of them had been friends since childhood. They endured the bottom of the social pyramid together until they grew up.

Jancy hugged Bien. "Here, here. I'm okay. I'm just here for you okay."

"Thanks J. I love you."

"I love you too B." Then he kissed the muscular boyfriend deeply, knowing it would calm him and make him feel better, as it always has for the last five years, since they both knew they were gay and into each other.

"Let's go home."

"Gawd. B you're so sexy, I want to fuck you crazy when he get home."

"Yeah J. Fuck me. Fuck my muscle pussy. Fuck me until I cry again."

No comments:

Post a Comment