If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, July 11, 2016

[SS-161] Sweaty Rush



[SWEATY RUSH]

"Where the hell is he?"

Sandre was impatiently waiting for his teammate inside the holding room. They will be presenting their advertising idea for a client.

Buster came in running. He was twenty minutes late.

"I'm sorry!" he pleaded.

"You're always like this!" Sandre sermoned, "you're always late. You are always inefficient. I swear, after this pitch I am going to ask for a department reassignment."

Buster, who was definitely bigger than him, looked down and muttered, "I said, 'I'm sorry...'"

"And why are you like that?!" Sandre pointed out his teammate's appearance. He was wearing a thin white shirt made see through by perspiration that made it stick like a second skin on his body.

Buster raised his bag, "I was sprinting here when my taxi got a flat tire in the middle of the busy street. I've extra polo here. Let me change. We have to be at the client's office in twenty five minutes anyway. There's still much time."

"Ugh! Why do you always do this to me?!" Sandre bellowed as he followed his colleague to the restroom.

As soon as they got inside, Buster took his clothes off, rinsed and dried his torso using water and paper towel.

Sandre stole glances at his teammate's glorious musculature. He had always been attracted at this body beside him.

Buster caught him looking, "hey. You like what you're seeing?"

Sandre turned away, "just get dressed okay?"

Buster held his face and pulled him close. "Hey... you're not serious about leaving our department? Are you?"

Sandre blushed, "I'm thinking about it."

Buster kissed him earnestly, "please don't. Don't give up on me yet."

Sandre sighed, "why do you always seduce me like this?! Gawd. You're making me inefficient too!"

"Because I like you. I've told you that many times before..." Buster said sweetly, "now, how about a ten minute quickie in the cubicle to get energized before the pitch?"

"Gawd. I should say no right?"

"No. Say yes."

"Fine. Fuck me. But do it quick."

No comments:

Post a Comment