If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, August 28, 2024

[SS-1428] Brother Avenged


BROTHER AVENGED

"Are you Calch?" the trainer asked the already shirtless man in front of him.

"Yeah, it's me. Are you my trainer?" Calch returned.

The trainer, looking confused, nodded, "yeah. I am. Are you sure you need a trainer? You look really ripped already. Seems like you already know the proper techniques for weight lifting."

"Maybe you can suggest other things you can teach me aside from weightlifting?" Calch asked.

"Ah. Maybe boxing?"

"Sure. Just let me warm up for ten minutes."

The trainer just watched his new trainee stretching. And then he was doing leg raises. He swallowed. Calch was better at this than him.


After that, the trainer gave his trainee the gloves. He wore the sparring gloves.

To his surprise, Calch just started hitting him. His hands were fast and heavy. The trainer was easily overpowered.


He was shouting, but there was noone else near them in that 24 hour gym at 3am in the morning to help him.

Calch dragged him to the empty lockers and undressed him.

"Why are you doing this man?!" he panicked.

Calch also removed his pants and showed his penis, "you raped my brother. So I'm gonna avenge him."

"Noooooo!" the trainer, who is admittedly a gigolo who sexually harrasses men, screamed as his hole was attacked by a large dick.

Calch whispered to him, "you're a good for nothing bitch. I'm gonna make you my cum dump."

"Ohhh yeahhh..." he surrendered as the thrusts were feeling more elating.





--------------

If you want advanced access to ten more chapters of the latest tagalog full fiction story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment