If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, August 21, 2024

[SS-1425] Nerd Post-Break


NERD POST-BREAK

"I hope they already changed my roommate for this semester," Vaner murmured as he was walking the halls of the university dormitory.

Last semester, his roommate was a thin, nerdy computer science student. He was so uninteresting and moved awkwardly. He would talk to him about hifalutin stuff, even if he showed his disinterest.

The roommate attempted to ask Vaner out towards the latter part of the semester. Vaner laughed at him. They were both gay apparently, but of course, he would not go out with such a mid looking geek. The room became more awkward because of that.

When Vaner arrived at the room, there was a hot spectacled hunk. He just came out of the shower. He was wearing his towel around him.

Vaner smirked, "finally, a new interesting roommate."

The man wore his briefs and replied, "it's still me, Vaner."


Vaner was shocked. It was the nerd. "Huh? How did you?"

"Apparently my genes responded fast to weight training," the nerd replied, "I was to gain muscle mass nicely within the short break."

Vaner looked at the transformed nerd hungrily, "oh yeah. And how nicely you look now."

The nerd smiled, "so you'd go out with me now?"

Vaner responded quickly, "yes!"

The nerd laughed, "I knew it. You're nothing but a superficial gay hunk trash. I don't want to waste my time on a guy with such a mid personality."

Then the nerd left him speechless and entered his room.

Vaner felt stupid and awoken. The nerd was right. He deserved to be rejected.

Later, at night, while Vaner was about to walk out to go to a party, he peeped into the nerd's room. The nerd was feeling himself.


As he watched the nerd masturbated himself, Vaner wished his mouth was tasting the improved body.

Soon, the nerd was cuming, "uh... Vaner uhhh..."

Vaner smiled. Maybe the nerd still liked him. He just needs to prove he was not a superficial bloke.
And maybe, they could share a room together. 




--------------

If you want advanced access to ten more chapters of the latest tagalog full fiction story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment