If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[Ε„]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Saturday, August 3, 2024

Health Concerns.

Hello all, I would like to issue a PSA. I will not be able to post for the whole week of next week. I am stricken with illness in the past few days. I am recovering now; however, I was advised to not strain myself for a few more days to heal completely. I hope you understand the situation. I promise that this gap is only temporary and that the posts will resume after next week when I am already in my tip-top shape. 

20 comments:

  1. Your health is more important. Take the necessary rest and get well soon po. Our prayers is for your quick recovery. Keep safe always

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magpagaling ka author. I will for your fast recover.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get well soon author. We love you always 😘

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a complete rest lodi, your health is my concern.. I can review "huwad na imahe".. this made me really horny.. take your time, ingats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you get better soon! You create amazing stories, and you definitely deserve to rest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. get well soon😊

    ReplyDelete
  7. get well soon. .praying for your fast recovery. .ingats always

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pagaling pls. And previos story was something refreshing like si Eugene may tinaggihan na do instead of go ng go, at baka di ko lang nabasa at mabuti wa magkadugo na laging may ganung twist before

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi author. On your next series, it would be hotter and exciting to read athletes as your main character. I was fascinated with the on-going paris olympics and hoping to read stories synanomous to them. Second, incest stories that revolves from the story of eugene, walter, and mikoy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pagaling ka, Jock.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Get well po. πŸ™

    ReplyDelete