If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, August 19, 2024

[SS-1424] Tanned Walking


TANNED WALKING

There is a transportation strike in the city today. That is why, there are almost no public vehicles available in the street. Due to the riots, some trains and public buses are limited as well.

I am one of the lucky ones with a private car to roam the streets. The roads are almost empty of vehicles, and most just have pedestrians walking.

While driving I notice two pecular people walking on the street. They are almost naked except for black posing trunks. They have bodybuilder bodies, and they are tanned.


Of course, their near nakedness makes them stealers of attention.

I slowly drive past them and see their fronts. Both are handsome men with ripped bodies. They are so delectable. I muster my confidence.


I roll down my window and ask them, "hey? What's up guys? Why are you walking like there's a muscleman competition here?! People are looking at you!"

One of them reply, "there is a competition here. But it is one hour walk away. We don't have cars. We already tanned up so we would be ready and just retouch when we get there. We don't have much time!"

I air a stupid idea, "come in! I'll drive you there!"

"Are you sure? Our tanning lotions might ruin your car seats!" the other responds.

"It's ok. I plan to change them anyway."

They agree and get into the backseat. They tell me the venue of the contest.

I keep looking at the two of them while driving. It is not everyday that I have adonises in my car. I am a nerd and do not have a good amount of luck hooking up with men. Because of the lack of traffic, we arrive at the site in ten minutes.

"Thanks man! We owe you one!" the first says.

"There's still time, we want to express our thanks!" the second adds.

My eyebrows meet, "how?"

They both pull down their suits to show their semi-erect penises.

"You can suck us," the first offered.

"It would be good for us, so we don't get chubs on stage later," the second speaks.

I slid into the back seat and quickly sucked on the dicks alternatively. I hear them moaning and egging me on. They are even kissing each other while I give them blowjobs.

They cum in my throat and I swallow all their semen of course.

"Let us return the favor."

They pull down my pants and both play my dick with their mouths.

I came in the younger bodybuilder's mouth and then he passes it on to his friend.

"Thanks man!"

Then they leave my car.

I look around and see the tanning creams that mess my interiors.

But it was all worth it.




--------------

If you want advanced access to ten more chapters of the latest tagalog full fiction story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment