If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, August 23, 2024

[SS-1426] Polo Newbie


POLO NEWBIE

The regular member Elite Polo Team visited the pitch, where the private games of rich, young men were held. He heard about the new inductee of the team, and he decided to check him out.

The member's arrival was announced. When he arrived, the newbie was already there. He was shirtless, showing his chiselled pecs and abs.

"Hello Sir, nice to meet you," the newbie greeted him.

The member shook his hand, "welcome to the team. I hope you are enjoying the one-month induction we do for newbies. So, you appreciate the sport further and also the brotherhood within the team."

The newbie nodded his head, "it is challenging to do a lot of the manual labor. But, I know this is necessary."

"Let's play."

Both of them wore their uniforms, got on horses and started playing casually. The newbie showed his skills. He was comparable to the member, but still had a lot to learn.

After the game, the member stood beside his horse and took off his shirt.


"Is there something else I can do for you?" asked the newbie.

The member smiled and pointed to the hut where the paraphernalia were kept. The member unbuckled his belt and pulled down his pants.

The newbie knew what to do. He sat down and look up to the member.

The member gazed upon the handsome face and sweaty hard body that was ready to perform his duty for the older members of the group.

"How many of us have visited you here?" asked the member.

"You're the tenth sir."

"How is it so far?"

"I am just happy I'm here. And will serve you in anyway I can to be a permanent part of the team."

"Good. Just like me as an inductee. You'll have your chance soon. And our sex lives in the team will always be epic. Hard bodies playing a sophisticated sport engaging in orgies? Nothing gets better than that."

"I know, Sir. I know..." Then the newbie dutifully sucked his cock.


--------------

If you want advanced access to ten more chapters of the latest tagalog full fiction story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment