If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, February 24, 2023

[SS-1196] Heartbreak Consoler


[HEARTBREAK CONSOLER]

Kander was embracing his friend tightly. He could feel his best friend's tears wet his shoulders.

"Let it all out," he urged the sad man.

"I can't believe she left me. After all of the things that I did for her," the friend told him in between sobs.

"She's really just high maintenance. There was really nothing you can do to convince her to accept you completely," Kander advised.

"I was such a fool to think that an average, middle income earner would ever be loved by a high class model like her," the friend lamented.

Kander looked at his eyes and touched his face, "look, buddy. Nothing about you is average. You're perfect the way you are. I wouldn't have loved you if I didn't."

"I love you too," the friend said, "I wish our families were more accepting to gay coupling. Maybe we could be more than friends."


Kander embraced him again, their naked hard bodies getting hotter because of each other's nearness, "we may not be together. We may end up marrying a woman who would understand and accept our flaws, but even then, I would still be here for you. Loving you even in secret."

His friend smiled, "same here. Thank you for always making me feel better after a heartache."

"Let me make you feel better than better," said Kander. He started kissing his friend's pecs.


"Ohhh goohd... You always make me feel sexy," his friend moaned.

"Because you are baby, you are..." Kander muttered while continuing to worhip his body.

Soon, their briefs were off. Kander started to fuck him. This was how they dealt with each other's heartbreaks.



--------------

If you want advanced access to ten chapters of the latest tagalog full fiction story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment