If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, February 6, 2023

[SS-1188] Rowing Sight


[ROWING SIGHT]

You know it's wrong but you can't help yourself.

You pretend to be crouching and readying yourself for a water rowing session by the beach. But your peripheral vision locks in a sweet sight near the rocky areas of the beach.

There is a man, a muscular, burly man, who looks delectable while wearing a black and gold patterned trunks.


You have never felt this way for a guy before but you are stirring your loins for the man who is just mindlessly wetting himself with saltwater.

A woman comes to you, "oh I though you've already gone rowing."

You flinch and turn to her. "Oh, yeah. I'm about to in a while. I am just prepping my legs." Then you pretend to stretch your legs so your girlfriend would not suspect.

She puts her hands on her waist and looks at the man. "Ugh, my brother is such a show off. He looks ridiculous in his briefs. You're more muscular than him but you don't show off in skimpy things like that."

You couch, "maybe he's just liberated." Then you stand, "anyways, I'll be rowing now."

Then you get to the boat and started rowing on calm waters.

You stop by the rocky side and he walks to you and points at your body, "you get all those muscles just by rowing?"

You blush, "oh ah? No. I work out in the gym. But yeah, this helps my arms."

"Yeah you look jacked," he says. Then the almost-naked brother of your girlfriend climbs up and rides your boat without permission, "take me to your rowing. My weight can probably give you more resistance."

And you comply. You feel his body behind you. You cannot help but shudder because of the heat it radiates. Instinctively, you row to the part where it's more rocky with less people.

Then you feel him embrace you from behind. "I can see you eyeing me. Since my sister introduced you to the family. You want me?"

"Sir I--"

"Don't resist," then he puts his hand in front of your bulge, "yeah, you're horny alright." Then he nibbles your earlobes.

"Ohhh..." you can't help but turn and kiss him. He tongues your mouth ardently.

Then he jumps to the shallow water, walks to the rock, removes his briefs and bends over. "I'm gonna give this to you. Fuck me before somebody comes."

You row closer to him, anchor the boat then fuck your very first asshole. It's as hot as you imagined.




--------------

If you want to have advanced access to the complete TMKP chapters and the early chapters of the new tagalog full fiction story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment