If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, February 3, 2023

[SS-1187] Hook-up's Coffee


[HOOK-UP'S COFFEE]

Jerin woke up and found himself in a large hotel bed. He looked forward and saw the girl he hooked up with. She was sitting by the table drinking coffee.

Jerin got out of bed, walked to the table, kissed and sat beside her. "Last night was amazing."

"It really was," she said. "I'm so happy that you're good with pegging. Here's coffee for you."

Then he drank it.

"It's my first time last night. I never considered it, but it feels really great," Jerin admitted, "a dominant woman dominating my ass made me so fucking horny."

"Glad you liked it," then she grinned, "did you also like the coffee?"

"Yeah it tastes... uhhh..." Jerin's words slured. He started feeling weak. His coffee cup fell.

Then he laid on the chair, feeling anergic and half conscious.


A huge man, muscular and naked, walked out of the bathroom. He grinned, "oh nice, you already have him prepped for me."

"Anything for you honey," said the girl, then he kissed the man.

Jerin was confused and scared, but he could not move his body to react.

The woman faced him, "sorry Jerin. My boyfriend has extra needs. I just prepped you for his regular ass hunger."

The man carried Jerin, "if you liked my girlfriend fucking you, you're gonna like this."

Then the man placed him on the side of the bed. His body laid on to it, he was very weak.


The girl wore her strap on dildo and started fucking him again.

He was numb everywhere else, but he felt his prostate being stimulated to the maximum. Soft moans came out of his mouth,

The man was watching while jacking off. "Time for a level up."

Then the girlfriend pulled out and laid on the bed. The man carried him and placed him on top of her, sliding her dildo in his ass.

"Ohhh here we goo..."

Then Jerin felt the man's penis entered his hole. He was too stretched because the girl's dildo was also inside. He was being penetrated and he was too powerless to stop it.

He heard female moans under him, and manly groans behind him.

Jerin felt elated because of new feelings. His dick came without touching it.

Little did he know, the couple plans him to be their bisexual bottom slut.



--------------

If you want to have advanced access to the complete TMKP chapters and the early chapters of the new tagalog full fiction story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment