If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, February 17, 2023

[SS-1193] Overdosed Ghost


[SUITE OWNER]

River sighed when the elevator doors opened. "Finally. I can rest."

It had been two long days of the conference. He was so exhausted. He was just excited to spend tonight and the next two days for rest and recreation.

He walked the hallways of the highest floor of the hotel. He went to the suite that was assigned to him by the company.

He was awed when he entered the place. It was very lavish. He went straight to the bedroom.

He was shocked to find that there was a muscular, handsome man, wearing nothing but briefs lying on the bed.


River pointed to the man, "who are you?!"

The man looked shock, "wait you can see me?!"

"Yeah! What are you doing?! This is my room!" River was sure that the reservation report bore his name.

The man got up and floated above the bed.

River flinched, "who-- what are you?"

"I am the ghost of this suite. I died here because of a drug overdose," said the man. "This is my suite now. But sure, you can stay here if you like. I won't bother you." Then he flew to the wall and disappeared.

River shook his head, "I'm just tired that I am hallucinating. But, damn. He's hot and fuckable."

He threw himself on the bed and slept almost immediately.

He woke up four hours later. He decided that he would be taking a shower.

He found the ghost submerged on the bathtub filled with water.


"Oh shit you're here again," River spoke.

The ghost panicked, "oh shit. I'm really just not used to people seeing me. You have a third eye?"

"No. I don't know."

"Maybe you do cause you saw me."

"I'm really dying to get wet. Can I join you?" River asked.

"Oh... Okay?"

Then he joined the ghost. He could feel the body but it was very cold.

"You can touch me too!" the ghost said."

"Yeah, except for the fact that you float and move through walls,  you don't really feel like a ghost," River muttered, "damn, I bet I can fuck you too."

The ghost stood up and bent over, "let's see? You wanna try?"

"Oh. Nice. You're a gay ghost."

The ghost chuckled, "yeah. I was in an orgy in this suite. I overdosed on G. I have never been fucked since I died a year ago."

River stood behind him and pointed his erection on the hole between two mounds of ass muscle. "I'm coming in. Ohh good. I can do it... But it's icy cold inside."

"Ugh. And your cock feels so hot... So good..." the ghost moaned in pleasure.

As River fucked the supernatural hole, he thought of how he would spend his whole stay getting his way with this hot ghost.



--------------

If you want to have advanced access to the complete TMKP chapters and the early chapters of the new tagalog full fiction story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! 

Also, this story features the name/alias of a Tier 2 Patron, RIVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment