If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, February 22, 2023

[SS-1195] Needy Patient


[NEEDY PATIENT]

When the male nurse came inside the private room of the male patient, he found the latter standing with his crutches. His gown was a bit open and there was nothing under it.

The nurse swallowed. He had not been laid for a month already because of the hectic nature of his work. So, seeing the patients well formed pecs and abs made him salivate.

The nurse stuttered, "I'm here to check your v-vitals. Why are you standing?"

"I'm getting bored just lying there. I hate my leg injury. I won't workout in three months!" the patient said, "I don't wanna lose the muscles that you have been looking at since you were assigned to me."

"What?!" The nurse blushed, "I am your nurse. I'll collect your vitals now."

The nurse was shaking while he was taking the patient's vitals. The patient was looking at him so intently. He left immediately, trying to hide his boner.

After four hours he had to return. He mustered his self-control. When he entered, the patient was already fully naked, with a raging erection.

"Nurse, I need genital attention," he pleaded.

"I could lose my license," the nurse replied, staring at the engorged cock, "and I'm a top."

The patient turned around and showed his ass, "I can bottom. Please. I am so horny. And I can see you your scrubs that you are too."

The nurse did not respond. He just left. He did not want to commit unprofessionalism.

Then he heard the call bell. He sighed and reluctantly returned to the patient's room.


The patient was still standing there.

But there was cum on the bed.

"I'm sorry can I ask for a change of sheets? I really wasn't able to hold myself back," the patient asked.

It was too much for the nurse. He scooped the cum with his hand and used it as lube for the patient's ass.

The patient smiled, "finally some action."

The nurse took his clothes off and smeared cum on his boner. "Don't be loud. I don't wanna lose my job."

The patient muffled his whimpers as the nurse rapidly fucked him.




--------------

If you want to have advanced access to the complete TMKP chapters and the early chapters of the new tagalog full fiction story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment