If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, December 29, 2021

[SS-1017] Rooftop Nerd


[ROOFTOP NERD]

As Ghyn was walking up the spiral stairs of the building to the rooftop, he was questioning himself. He was the captain of the football team. He was a ladies' man. He skipped the party events of this Saturday just to be here.

When he arrived at the rooftop, he found a man. He was wearing nothing but white boxer briefs, slippers and spectacles.


"Oh, hi there. You're here again," the nerdy but fit man told Ghyn. "How did you know I was here?"

Ghyn bit his lip, "uhm... I saw your tweet, saying you're gonna meditate at the rooftop... So... I kinda figured you'll be here."

The nerdy guy scratched his head, "a-are you stalking me?"

Ghyn felt his cheeks burn, "wh-what? No. No-- Uhm. Maybe. Yes."

The nerd blushed, "look, I-- what happened to us in the student party, we were just drunk, you were just drunk. You don't need to meet me just to tell me not to tell it to anyone. I'm keeping my mouth shut."


"What if... what if, I'd like it to happen again?" Ghyn nervously asked.

The nerd frowned, "huh? You're straight. You're a jock. You can't possibly like me."

Ghyn stepped closer to him, "yeah. I keep telling myself that. Since we parted that night. That I shouldn't be gushing after you. Pero damn look at you! You're so fucking cute. I can't stop thinking of you."

"Stop it."

"I'm serious. And look at that body. Why are you hiding that in baggy clothes?"

"I'm shy."

"You're fucking sexy. Fucking cute."

They look at each other's eyes. Ghyn remembered that drunken night. The nerd saw him and brought him to this same rooftop. One thing led to another and they had sex. They were each other's first gay sex.

"Are you done with your naked meditation?" Ghyn asked.

"I don't feel like meditating anymore. Not with you around," he replied meekly.

"C-can I kiss you again?"

The nerd did not respond. So Ghyn just kissed him. Then groped his bulge.

Then he whispered, "fuck me with this again. Please?"

"Fuck. Okay. Get naked and I'm gonna breed you again."

"Yeaaaahh..."

No comments:

Post a Comment