If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, December 15, 2021

[SS-1011] Looking At


[LOOKING AT]

"Hey! What are you looking at?!"

You flinch when the guy you have been oggling at in the public bathroom in the gym where you are working out.

You shake your head, "nothing. Nothing."

He looks grim, "you a faggot? You like what you see?"

"No. No. I mean. I am just admiring your muscles that's all," you plead

The man looks back at the mirror, "hmm... Yeah. I wouldn't blame you man. I'm extra ripped today."


"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to stare," you apologize and the start stepping out of the scene.

He grabs your arm, "So, you're not a faggot?" 

You swallow, "no! I have a girlfriend. She's working out in this gym. I was really just admiring your physique man. It's a goal I have. But no. I don't have homosexual feelings for you."

He turns his back on you and flexes his ass, "yeah? So, my ass doesn't give you faggot feelings?"


You gasp. It is a really nice ass encased in boxers, "ahh... No. What are you trying to say?"

He pulls down his boxers to reveal his flawless, plump asscheeks. "You're not tempted to fuck this?"

"You wanna get fucked?" you ask, shocked.

"Only if you want too man. I'm in the mood of turning weak straight men like you into faggots." He had a sinister tone to his voice.

You cannot deny that your cock is already hard. "Okay. I'll be a faggot for your ass."

He pulls his cheeks apart to show a hairless, pink, tender hole, "go be faggot on me."

You take out your cock. You slice it in the tight sphincter. It is the tightest thing you ever felt.

He moans, "oh yeah faggot. Fuck it. Fuck that ass!"

"Ohhhh shit. I'm a faggot fucking your ass," you whimper submissively as you sloppily but forcefully thrust into his hole.





--------------

If you want to have advanced access to 10 extra chapters ahead of regular blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment