If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, December 24, 2021

[SS-1015] Maker's Singlet


[MAKER'S SINGLET]

Karm entered the training room. His teammates were not there yet. He wondered why. But he decided to start zipping out of his varsity jacket.

"Hello!" 

Karm jumped when he heard man greet him. It was a middle aged man wearing varsity jacket, sitting on a chair in the corner.

"Are you the new assistant coach?" Karm asked. Yesterday he received an email from the sports head of the school that a new assistant coach for the wrestling team where he was a member of had a new assistant coach.

The man nodded, "yes. Just call me Coach Maker."

"Where are the others?" asked Karm.

"I don't know. You're the first to arrive," Maker said.

"I see. That's kinda weird. My teammates are usually early," Karm spoke.

Maker got an orange cloth from his bag, "anyways, while waiting for them, can you try out these new wrestling singlets?"

"Sure," Karm answered obediently as he took the singlet. He started wearing it. When he already got into the lower half, he noticed something, "the fabric feels warm, Coach Maker."


Maker smiled, "yeah it's made from an experimental fabric that stimulates your skin."

Karm managed to wear it completely. "It feels warm. And snug. And flexible. And ohhh..."

The Maker smiled and stood, "what's the matter?"

Karm fell into the open cabinet, "oh... I can feel it massaging my cock... And my nipples..."

Coach Maker smirked, "I told you, it stimulates."

Karm raised his hands and held on the steel bar above him, "ohhh gooood it's poking my ass too..."


"Does it feel good?"

"Yes Coach Maker! It feels goooood!" Karm moaned while his body was shaking.

"Cum for me!"

Then his body shuddered. He started cumming into the material.

Karm felt that his mind was emptied. He was too overwhelmed with the pleasure.

The Maker pulled him up and led him into the training area. There he found his teammates, wearing the same singlet. They were kissing, caressing and rubbing each other in sexual bliss.

"Join them," Coach Maker ordered.

Karm happily ran and started entangling himself to a group of gropers.



--------------

If you want to have advanced access to the complete chapters of 3LNL ahead of regular blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment