If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, December 22, 2021

[SS-1014] Swimming Viewing


[SWIMMING VIEWING]

Pomin placed his phone on a small tripod and placed it on the gutter. 

He opened its front facing camera. He viewed his naked upper body while he was in semi shallow water.


He facetimed his girlfriend. When she answered, he waved his hand, "heyyyyy. How are you doing?"

He stood a three feet away from the camera so that the frame captured his whole body.

"Hi. Yeah. I'm going to work soon," his girlfriend answered.

"I miss you. I wish you were here in this resort with me," Pomin said.


"Me too. I'm sorry that I couldn't be with you there. Work is just so demanding. And I'm vying for promotion," she said.

"It's okay, let's just go here in the future," Pomin said.

She raised her eyebrows, "hey. You're alone in your vacation. I hope you're not flirting with other girls there."

He laughed, "of course not. I'm loyal to you honey, you know that!"

"THERE HE IS!" a female voice from above him shouted.

Pomin panicked when he saw a familiar girl standing by the pool. He was with two burly guys.

"Who's that?" his girlfriend asked, worried.

Then the two men jumped to the pool and seized Pomin's body.

"HEY?! CUT IT OUT!" But Pomin was no match for the muscular guys who were manhandling him. "HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY SHORTS NOOO?!"

"What's happening?!" his girlfriend was panicking.

The other girl also jumped into the pool and then faced his phone, "are you this jerk's girlfriend?! Last night he got me drunk and harrassed me!"

His girlfriend was furious, "I KNEW YOU CAN'T BE TRUSTED POMIN?!"

"PLEASE NOOO?!" Pomin shrieked as one of the men's dick entered his ass and started fucking him.

"Yeah gurl he's trash," the new girl said, "so I got my hot muscular gay friends. He's gonna be raped as punishment."

The girlfriend shouted, crying, "I HATE YOU POMIN?! I DON'T EVER WANNA SEE YOU AGAIN!"

"NOOOOOO..." Pomin was tearing up as his ass was pounded.




--------------

If you want to have advanced access to the complete chapters of 3LNL ahead of regular blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment