If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, December 8, 2021

[SS-1008] Fisher Pair


[FISHER PAIR]

I have always admired my father and godfather's very close friendship.

They were both in good shape and they often hang out together on Saturday.

When I was younger, they would tag me along their Saturday activities.


I watched them lift weights and I thought to myself, "I want to be like them."

They both had successful careers, fit bodies, beautiful wives and happy families.

When I was an adolescent, they would bring me to camping trips. They would teach me how to fish.


I just marveled at how they can talk about multiple topics under the sun. It's like they never tire from each other.

One Saturday, when I was already of age, they took me camping.

I was already building muscle but as a look at them walking in front of me, I can't help but feel jealous of their built nodies.

4

I thought to myself, "I'm gonna be like them."

That evening we slept in different tents. 

Then in the middle of the evening, I was awoken by loud grunts.

I peered out of my tent, and found my godfather's tent occupied by two people.

Shadows suggested that my father is thrusting his cock into his friend's hole.

I pulled down my shorts and started jacking off while watching the show of the sexy silhouettes. 

"I'm gonna be like them," I told myself as I beat my meat.




--------------

If you want to have advanced access to 10 extra chapters ahead of regular blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment