If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, December 27, 2021

[SS-1016] Boasting Buttocks


[BOASTING BUTTOCKS]

"Hello Sir are you the model for the physique magazine?" the photographer asked the man who just entered his studio.

The man smirked, "yeah. Look at this body, this should already a clue for you."

The photographer was pissed off at the man's snarky attitude. But he could not say it out loud because the man was way bigger than him.

The photographer led him to the middle of the shooting area. There was a chair there.

"So, the article that would feature your pictures is about enhancing glutes," said the photographer, "so, I hope you already had that part shaven."

The man glared while he was taking his clothes off, "whether there's a shoot or not I make sure that my ass is clean shaven."

The photographer panicked when the clothes came off and the model was only wearing a very skimpy black brief and long black socks.

"Uh... This is a fitness magazine. Not play girl," the photographer irritably said.

"No way. You wanted to see my butt muscles, you're gonna see all of it!" the model spoke, "I told this to the one writing the article. He said it's okay."

The photographer sighed, "okay whatever. I'm paid for this anyway."


Then the model started posing. He was really accentuating his glutes while he was doing the poses.

The photographer was scratching his head all throughout the shoot, because the model was posing provocatively.

"I think we're done," the photographer spoke when he got all the shots he needed.

"Wait. Let's do more!" The model started pulling his briefs back.


"Wait don't do that!" the photographer cautioned.

"Just take extra shots. Maybe they can consider images of my bare ass," the model replied conceitedly.

The photographer did not want to quarrel, so he just started taking the shots.

To be fair, he did find the model's buttocks fine. They looked better bare.


The model stood with his back in front of the photographer.

The photographer swallowed and started getting sweaty. For some reason, he wanted to fuck that ass. It was weird for him because he was straight.

Then the model started pulling his cheeks apart showing his pink, hairless hole. "You like this ass?"

The photographer, burned with lust, answered, "I do. And you were right about your right to flaunt it."

The model turned to him and grinned, "yeah. And I want you to put your dick in it now."

The photographer started unzipping his pants, "oh, you've been pissing me off the whole day. You're gonna really get it."

He instinctively sliced his long dick into the model's hole. It was surprisingly tight and warm.

"Ohhh yeah, fuck me maaaaan..." the model groaned.

No comments:

Post a Comment