If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, October 27, 2021

[SS-990] Submissive's Cabin


[SUBMISSIVES' CABIN]

The young man arrived inside my cabin right on time, as scheduled.

He wore a snugly fit set of compression shirt and pants. His well toned body is framed well by the material.

"Excited for your training, huh bitch?" I asked him, making sure that he hears the dominance in my voice.

"Yes sir," he answered submissively.

I met this young man at the gym. He was all alpha with his friends there. He had a string of girls. But I know in the way he secretly eyed me, I knew he needed to be enslaved by me.

So, two days ago, I slipped a piece of paper in his pocket. In the paper, I wrote the coordinates of my secret cabin, a date and a time.

There was no word said. He knew that if he showed up, it was an automatic yes to be my submissive.

"I have many slaves. Are you sure you have what it takes to be one of mine?" I demanded.

He swallowed, "yes Sir. I will do my best to please you."

"Take off your clothes. You shall start your training today."

He took off his clothes and exposed his sexy, smooth body. His dick was already hard and leaking.

I turned and pointed another naked man at the back. He was ripped as fuck and his ass was plumped. 


"That's my seventh slave. I'm gonna show you how  I treat my slaves."

The seventh slave turned around. Then he was shocked, "OH SHIT?! SON?!"

"DAD?!" the new slave answered, shocked.

"Oh wow. Look at that!" I said, "this is a total coincidence? You're father and son?!"

"Yes." The father replied.

"Well will that stop you from serving me?!"

"No sir."

"Show your son how slutty you are."

He knelt in front of me and started deep-throating my dick. Then after a few minutes he turned around and bent over, offering his ass.

I fuck his asshole with gusto. He squirmed like a bitch.

The son was just watching his father getting impaled by my seven inch cock. His own dick was twitching while he witnessed his father submit to me.

"Cum for me bitch!" I order.

Without touching himself, the father unloaded his cum and squealed.

I came inside him as well.

I smirked at the son, "you ready to be in my slave stable with your father?"

"Yeah."




--------------

If you want to have access to the complete MKOM series, and the newest full fiction story and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe!



No comments:

Post a Comment