If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, October 11, 2021

[SS-983] Fire Wielder


[FIRE WIELDER]

A seemingly ordinary middle-aged farmer with a burly body was carrying his toddler son through the fields, playing with him as he has not seen him for a while.

"Tell me about the story again... about the four elemental gods!" his son requested.

The farmer sat down with his son and said, "very well... While we work and toil in this world, there are for gods who are keeping the balance of nature to keep us all safe. Each of them held powers to control water, wind, earth and fire."

The farmer got his cellphone and showed pictures of three men. The first one was naked, and wielding magical blue cloth.

The toddler pointed to the screen, "he is the Prince of Seas!"

"Yes. You are right! He makes sure our oceans are calm and that we get enough rain." Then the farmer moved to the next picture, a muscular man wielding brownish gold cloth.


"That is the Prince of the Rocks!"

"He makes sure that we are safe from volcanoes and landslides." Then the farmer swiped to show the next picture, a muscular man in briefs shining behind bright light.


"The Prince of the Breeze!" the toddler identified.

"Yes. He makes sure we have enough air to breathe," the farmer spoke.

The toddler frowned, "but I have never met the fire prince yet?!"

"I don't have a picture of him. But I am sure that he is making sure that we are safer from the cold," the farmer said.

The toddler pointed west, "there's other Daddy!"

The farmer looked forward and saw his husband walking to them, wearing nothing but an apron. He looked so sexy.


The toddler ran to the husband and hugged him.

Then the husband said, "go back to the hut, we'll follow you soon."

"He asked me about the fairy tale again. Maybe he's discovering something," the farmer said.

The husband smiled, "that once a month, the Prince of Heat visits earth to act as a farmer to meet his lowly farmer human lover."

The farmer, and Prince, touched his lover, "that is my favorite time of the month."

Then they kissed.

"Did you tell him that the four Princes are hot as hell and that they have sexy assholes that me, the lowly human, gets to fuck?" the husband joked.

"He's still a toddler," the Prince answered smirking, "I broke the rule of falling in love with a mortal. I should have been punished. But you raced to our castle and challenged them. And then after beating them in mind games and wrestling, you fucked each one. They had to surrender and allow me to meet you once a month. They even gave us a son to see whether demigods would be a good addition to our family."

"I almost died back there, but my love for you just could not be stopped by the gods," the husband said proudly.

"Yes. Yes it couldn't."

Then they kissed once more before they returned to the hut.


--------------

If you want to have access to the complete MKOM series, and the newest full fiction story and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment