If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, September 28, 2020

[SS-821] Friendly Dip


[FRIENDLY DIP]

I have always loved my bestfriend. Ever since we were young, we already had the same interests. We liked geeking out, doing well in our studies, while still being active and athletic.

We are both adults now. Despite our busy work schedules, we still take the time to hang out.

However, there is one secret that I still do not tell him. And that is my feelings for him. He has always had girlfriends. I could not blame him. He is such a charming man. I figured out that he is straight and that telling him would just disrupt our long treasured friendship.

Today, he invites me to go to the province. I have always been telling him about how much I want to go to an old library and museum. Excitedly, I get into his car and drive two hours to our destination.

We both devour the geeky and cultural stuff we found in that library. 

“Hey, I also got us a nice hotel to stay,” he tells me, “you want us to stay there overnight.”

He has always been so thoughtful. Of course, I said yes.

However, today, he acts differently. For some reason, he seems nervous and giddy. I have never seen him like that before.

We find a bath tub. He fills it with water and says, “let’s bathe together. Like we used to do in tubs when we were kids.”


“We’re both big men now,” I answer sarcastically.

He starts undressing, “come on. It’ll be fun.”

I stare at his athletic body as he undresses. I have learned the act of not getting a boner when I see him naked. But of course, internally, he gets my gears grinding.

We playfully dip in the hot water. We start chatting and catching up on each other’s lives. 


After the bath, we go to the bed. 

We dry off each other. I can feel his hands are shaking while he rubs the towel on my head. 


We then lay prone on the bed. No one talks. I stare at him. I do not know why.

“Just tell me what you want. Maybe I want it too,” he says seriously.

My eyebrows meet, “what?“ 


He moves close to me and kisses me on the lips. Small fireworks burst inside my veins as I finally have that moment with the man I love.

“How did you know?” I ask after the kiss.

“I’ve always known. But I had to be sure of myself before I open this thing up to you...” he admits, “the reason that it has never worked out with my girlfriends, was you. Maybe it was really you I wanted all along.”

I kiss him. Finally, he is mine.

--

If you want to support me, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. You will get access to perks like teasers. The newest tagalog full fiction is also already available there! You will have early access of up to 6 chapters!


No comments:

Post a Comment