If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, September 18, 2020

[SS-817] Super Muscler


[SUPER MUSCLER]

When Super Muscler entered Villainous Mindshifter’s lair, he suddenly felt a heavy haziness in his head. He felt like his whole body was burning.

His muscles— the source of his unmatched power— relax. Suddenly, he lost control of his own flesh. He was standing, but he was immobile.

He wanted to scream but even his head and mouth were paralyzed as well. By then, fear crept into him.

“Well, well, well, if it isn’t Super Muscler… What a brazen move for you to come to my lair!”

Soon, Super Muscler saw the owner of the voice that boomed in the room. It was the Villainous Mindshifter!

The villain started walking circles in around his shirtless body. “I could not believe. The city’s superhero was dumb enough to take my invitation. Did they not tell you about the dangerous chemicals and incantations that shroud my lair? No one has come in in this lair without coming out as my pawn.”

Super Muscler did receive the invitation to go to the lair, to finish his fight with the Mindshifter once and for all. His other superhero friends cautioned him but he was too rash. And now that he was rendered a statue, he felt the regret for his careless decision. 

What good are his superhuman muscles if he could not control them?

The villain touched his body with a sense of sensuality. “I have always admired your body. I have always wanted you to be my pawn. But not to be a soldier to fight for me. But to be a plaything for my sexual desires.”

The Super Muscler panicked at the plans he was hearing.

To his surprise, the Mindshifter carried him like a mannequin made of cotton. The villain laid him on an examining table. Then his compression pants went off. His blue posing suit was now on display. 


The Mindshifter then sprinkled powder on his body. 

Super Muscler felt more heat inside him as the powder was absorbed by his body.

The villain continued to caress his muscular body. The hero gradually felt lust rage into his blood. He started moaning. 


And when he was fully erect, the villain removed his last clothing completely.

The Mindshifter started fucking his hole.


And as Super Muscler squealed like a bitch in heat while being plowed by the villain, his mind starts to forget that he was a super hero. But now he was a slave to Mindshifter. A super sex slave.

--

If you want to support me, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. You will get access to perks like teasers. Also, SLNP is already finished at patreon, and a new full fiction tagalog story is already available there!

No comments:

Post a Comment