If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, September 11, 2020

[SS-814] Beached Father


[BEACHED FATHER]

“We’re here!”

“I’m scared son,” the father said nervously.

The son smiled, “don’t worry. You’ll be fine. You’re sexy. You’re nice. I’m sure you’ll fit in just fine!”

“I’d look silly in the trunks that you bought me,” the father worried.

“You said you liked how you looked in it back when tried it at home,” the son reminded him, “go and be yourself.”

The father sighed and removed his clothes and left on his designer blue trunks. His bodybuilder body looked stunning in the skimpy speedos. He wore sunglasses. He started walking to the beach trembling. 

As soon as he neared the water, men started circling around the father. They were talking to him and flirting with him.

The son decided to go to a juice stand. He got tired driving two hours to the gay beach.

It had been a year after his parents’ divorce. His father admitted that he was starting have gay feelings towards men, and that he wanted to explore it.

One year after, he finally got to the gay beach for the first time. The son was very supportive of him since he came out.


He returned to the beach an hour after, and by then he saw his father interacting with more men while they played volleyball.

The son was happy to see his father become more attuned to this habitat.

After a while, the father walked to him. He was no longer wearing the sun glasses. 


“You having fun?” the son asked.

“Very much. Shit. It’s soooo liberating here,” the father replied.

The son pointed his father’s legs, “what’s that white thing rolling down your thighs?”

The father blushed, “I’ve been fucked already. Haha.”

The son laughed, “god dammit. You’re a slut, one hour after you first step in here.”

“Felt so good to have other cocks use my hole. Ugh. I love it,” the father said like a whore, but with a baritone voice.

“Good, at least I can get my cock to relax a little from fucking you,” the son muttered.

The father pointed him, “oh no. Your cock is still my favorite. I’ll let more men dump more cum in my hole. And when it’s fully gooey and slippery with cum, I’ll let you fuck me.”

“Sure. Sounds like a plan,” the son replied gleefully.

The father turned around and went back to flirting the men in that gay beach. 

--

If you want to financially support me and my craft, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. Based on membership tier, patrons can receive perks such as weekly updates, advanced access to at least 4 chapters in the main tagalog full fiction and having your name/alias featured in a squirtershorts story. ALSO: SLNP IS ALREADY COMPLETED AT PATREON!



No comments:

Post a Comment