If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, September 7, 2020

[SS-812] Three Services


[THREE SERVICES]

The resort employee went to one of the resort suites to deliver soap. He knocked on the door. “It’s room service, sir!”

“Come in,” a male voice boomed from inside, “I’m already in the private pool bath!”

He walked to the private pool of the suite and to his surprise, there was a studly man who was completely naked who was taking a bath.


“Oh, gosh. I’m so sorry. I didn’t know you were—“

“It’s okay. I’m not really very modest. You can leave the soap there,” the man instructed. 

Embarrassed, the employee left the soap bottle near the sink. 

“Is there anything else I can do for you?” he asked the customer.

The man started to soap himself, lathering his perfectly muscled body, “can you get me champagne from the restobar? I really need some alcohol in me. Charge it to the room.”

The employee nodded and walked out. 

As he went to get the customer’s order, the image of nakedness did not leave his mind. He just broke up with his girlfriend, and he was getting a bit bicurious.

He returned with the bottle. This time the customer was already dry and checking himself by the sink. He was still naked. 


“Where shall I place this?” asked the employee.

“Uhm… Is it okay if you get me condoms from the resort store? I’m kind of expecting company,” the customer asked. 

“Okay, no problem,” and the employee went out again.

As he got the condoms, the employee could not help but feel jealous to the woman to whom the customer would use those condoms for.

When he returned, he heard the customer call him from the bedroom.

And there he was, the sexy man lying on the bed, still naked and covered with linens. 


The employee was getting horny. He quickly placed the condoms on the bedside table. “Is there anything else you need?”

The customer held his arm, “I need someone to use this condoms with.” Then the man pulled him.

The employee was shocked as he was kissed by the hot stud. He could not believe his luck.

The stud pulled the linens away to show his erection, “suck on it. I saw how you look at me earlier. There’s no denying you want it.”

The employee was excited to taste his first cock. It was long and hard. He had a hard time getting all in, but his eagerness made him learn how to deepthroat quickly and instinctively.

Then the customer pulled his head away from the cock. “I don’t want to come yet.” Then he raised his feet and parted his thighs. 

“Wear a condom and fuck me."

--

If you want to financially support me and my craft, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. Based on membership tier, patrons can receive perks such as weekly updates, advanced access to at least 4 chapters in the main tagalog full fiction and having your name/alias featured in a squirtershorts story.



No comments:

Post a Comment