If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, September 25, 2020

[SS-820] Maker's Rainforest


[MAKER'S RAINFOREST]

The Maker and a usual client were standing in front of a large glass. Beyond the glass wall was man-made small rainforest river. There was a man in black briefs exploring the artificial nature.

“So, what is this guy’s story?” the client asked.

“Well, he’s your usual college musclehead,” the Maker introduced, “his wife was all about getting bulked up in the gym. Getting girls laid. Spewing homophobic slurs at gay admirers. Doing shirtless selfies all day and displaying himself on instagram.”

The man stood up on top of a rock and acted as if he was posing on camera. 


He then flexed his arms and started giving seductive looks at an invisible audience.

“Yeah, he does look like a self-centered guy who likes attention,” the client commented, “but why did you place him here?”

“Well, aside from being a gym addict, he was also into nature adventure trips,” answered the Maker, “he says he’s into nature, but really it’s all just an aesthetic. I met him in a mountain hiking trail. And in every stop, he would take his shirt off and do an instagram story.”

The man started climbing a rock.


“He likes to show off his muscles by doing awkward poses like that,” the Maker added.

“His butt looks delectable,” the client praised.

The Maker smirked, “that’s the first thing I trained when I turned him.”

“Does he know that we’re watching him? the client asked.

“He does. But I’ve taught him not to be too self-conscious.”

There was a camera set up on a sturdy tripod on the river. The man sat down on the rocks, facing the lens and started wetting himself with the clear water.


And then, the man removed his briefs and showed his full nakedness to the camera. He started jacking off his hard cock with the right hand, and fingering his ass with the left.

“What’s he doing now?” the client questioned.

“He’s doing a show on OnlyFans. So, I can economize him while I’m waiting for a buyer,” then Maker faced his client, “so, will this be his last show? Will you be buying him.”

The client grinned, “you know how I want my mannequins.”

The Maker smiled and then snapped his finger.

“AHHHH!” the man inside the glass growled. He started spewing cum. The whole orgasm lasted for a minute. The man was shaking frenzily until the ejaculated ended.

“I trained him the way you like your mannequins. Big cummers,” the Maker declared.

The client nodded his head, “I am impressed. Consider him sold. I’ll wiretap the payment immediately."

--

If you want to support me, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. You will get access to perks like teasers. The newest tagalog full fiction is also already available there! You will have early access to 6 chapters!

No comments:

Post a Comment