If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, May 25, 2020

[SS-767] Private Greenhouse


[PRIVATE GREENHOUSE]

"Sorry honey, I found a few more botiques. Thirty minutes more please?"

Dyn groaned as he read the text of his girlfriend. They were in the middle of a vacation.

They decide to part ways to do their solo interest touring of the city. Dyn decided to walk in the park, while she went to the shopping center.

He mustered his patience. He already know that she was a shoppaholic even before he met her. He was sure that she would buy him something new anyway.

Dyn liked the more nature-y side of that foreign town. 

Later, he found a trail going into the greens. He entered the trail and took pictures of the beautiful shrubs and flowers.

At the end of the trail was a greenhouse filled with trees.

"Hey! Can I help you?" 

He turned to the entrance of the greenhouse and found a muscular man in briefs.  


"Oh sorry, is this a private area?" Dyn asked.

The man chuckled, "yeah. But I don't mind. I think my no trespassing sign was removed again at the entrance. Are you new here?"

"Oh, I'm a tourist," Dyn introduced himself.

"Cool, you wanna see my exotic plants inside the house?" the man invited. 


Dyn nodded, "sure!"

When he stepped in, intense heat enveloped him.

"Yeah. It's hot," the man said upon noticing his discomfort, "thus my being naked."

Despite sweating profusely, he started going around the plants and taking pictures of them. The man volunteered to teach him about the species.

"What's this?" Dyn asked while touching a weird bell shaped leaf.

The man panicked, "don't touch that!"

"OH MY GOD!" An intense pleasure travelled from his fingers to his groin. Then he started cumming uncontrollably. "HEY!"

The man pulled down his jeans and started sucking his ejaculating cock. He kept cumming and cumming for a minute and the man swallowed all his seed until he was done.

Dyn was exhausted at the end of the orgasm, "my gahd. What was that?!"

The man wiped his lips and stood up, "this is an exotic plant. I shower it with my own cum. It's a very secret and sacred plant I bred here. It makes people cum instantly. And it also makes their cum sweet."

"Why would you make such a thing?" Dyn asked.

"Well, I thought if I can produce more cum, which is filled with protein and nutrients, cum can be used to solve hunger," the man explained.

Dyn grumbled, "that's crazy."

"You laugh now but if I get a patent, I might be on to something," then the man pulled down his briefs, "you want to try?"

The cock was already hard and leaking.

Dyn was not gay but he was really interested about what the man said. He voluntarily knelt down.

"Open your mouth," then the man touched the plant, "GAAAAAAHHHH!"

Dyn was overwhelmed with the cum that hit his mouth. He had no choice but to suck on the dick. At it was true, the cum was sumptuous. He could not stop swallowing it. He continued until there was nothing that was coming out.

"How was it?" the man inquired in between breaths.

Dyn smirked, "can I have another serving?"

The man touched the plant again and started ejaculating. Dyn willingly let the seed gush into his gut.

After the second cum, Dyn said, "another?"

"Oh yeah. That's one thing I still haven't perfected yet. I made more, more tasty cum, but the fed remain to be hungry," the man explained.

Dyn stood up, "yeah. But I don't mind staying in this town to be your willing test subject."

"That's good."

The man kissed him.

Dyn wanted not to. But this was just the man who fed him. He could not say no to his feeder.

--

Please support my craft of erotica writing by being a patron. Subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust for perks like teasers and advanced chapters for tagalog full fiction stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment