If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, May 8, 2020

[SS-760] Barber Service


[BARBER SERVICE]

"I'll leave you here while I do my shopping."

Sam grumbled at his girlfriend, "ugh. My hair's still fine. I don't need a haircut. And besides, this barbershop seems to fancy and expensive."

"My shopping will last for more than two hours, are you willing to follow me around for that long?" she asked sarcastically. "I'll pay for this cut. I heard the stylists here are good."

"Fine. You're such a shoppaholic," Sam surrendered.

His girlfriend left. He entered the shop. It was empty except for one barber.

The barber led him to an empty chair, "so, how'd you like me to do you?"

Sam shrugged, "ugh. I don't know. Surprise me."

The barber started cutting his hair.

After thirty minutes, the cutting was done. It was indeed a good style. 


"I'll shampoo and rinse your hair. Come with me," the barber said.

Sam was led to the shampooing area and he placed his head under the faucet. 


As the barber soaped his hair, his senses was distracted by the smell of the hair formula. His sight got blurred.

Then he saw the shadow of something long and hard beside the faucet.

"I'll squirt a special formula on your face to improve it's texture," the barber said panting, "ohhhh ohhh ahhh!"

Then Sam felt a hot, alkaline, thick liquid splatter unevenly on his face. The barber massaged and spread it around his face. Then his face was rinsed.

Sam was led back to the haircutting chair. Then the barber dried and styled his hair.

He felt a sudden painful headache.

"You look distressed," said the barber, "let me massage you."

The barber turned on an aromatherapy machine. The smell automatically filled Sam's nose. He quickly felt relaxed and closed his eyes.

He felt two hands knead his muscles: his back, pectorals, arms and abs.

It was turning him on.

Almost mindlessly, Sam allowed the barber to reach for his dick, release it from his pants and jack it off.

Sam came after a minute. His relaxation was complete.

The barber allowed him to rest on the chair until he regained his consciousness.

"Honey! You look great!"

Sam turned to the door where his girlfriend, who was bringing tons of paper bags, was standing with a satisfied face. 


Sam smiled, "you were right. I did have a good time here!"

The barber nodded, "it was my pleasure. This service is free. Please come again, sir."

--

Thank you to one of our tier 2 patrons, SAM, whose name got featured in this special squirtershorts story. Want a squirtershorts story character named after you? Subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust!

No comments:

Post a Comment