If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, May 1, 2020

[SS-757] Dad's Go-See


[DAD'S GO-SEE]

You wake up that morning. You go out of your room and notice movements in the bedroom next door.

You peep, "Dad are you okay-- oh shoot I'm sorry."

Your father is just in his white, flimsy briefs.

"No it's fine," he replies nonchalantly, "I was just looking for something to wear for my go-see later."

He is a model. Even in his late middle age, he still looks young. His body is packed. And as a single father to you, he always has a line of ladies trying to get on later.

"What type of go-see is it?" you ask, trying to hide your distraction from his well-sculpted physique.

"Well, it's a fitness pageant by a big tuna canning brand and they opened an older category," he explains while skimming through the clothes. 


"Whatever you wear, Dad, it'll look good on you," you respond.

"Haha. You're just saying that because you're my son."

He turns around and starts to wear a short that he picked out. His bubble butt was too big he struggled to get it on. 


He gave up and pulled the pants down. "Ugh. My body is too big."

You do not reply. You are still staring at his huge ass.

He turns to you, "hey. Quit looking at it."

You smirk, "I just can't get over how you let me fuck it last night."

He blushes, "hey. I told you. That's the last son. Look, I get it that you're gay. I just am concerned that you are lusting over me. I let you suck me. I fucked you. Fine. But damn, I shouldn't be letting you do that."

You walk to him and grab his butt, "but you liked it, didn't you Dad?"

He turns redder, "n-no, I did not... Ohhh..."

You insert a finger and he shudders.

"I'll fuck your ass again so you'll look plumpier during the go see," you offer.

"No, please don't," but he is not budging while you remove his last clothing.

You undress and fuck him. A little more convincing, and you can turn your father completely gay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment