If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, May 15, 2020

[SS-763] Coach's Champion


[COACH'S CHAMPION]

Xino posed with the competition organizers, surrounded by all the symbols of his accolades. He was that year's champion for the national competition.

Camera flashes came his way. He continued to flex so videographers can take better views of his ripped body, tanned and clad in am expensive designer brief.

After a few talks with organizers and fans, he was invited to do a photoshoot outside the hall. People and cameramen followed as he posed under the natural light of the sun accentuating his muscles.

The shoot ended after fifteen minutes. It was time to call it a day. He would collect his cash money tomorrow at the organization office.

As he walked back, he met the second place winner.

Xino got nervous. He had a big fight with this man.

His runner up is his ex girlfriend's brother. They had a heated argument about him leaving his ex without a substantial explanation. They almost got into a brawl a few weeks ago.

But to his surprise, the Second, who was also bringing his trophy, shook his hand, "congratulations, man. You did really well." 


Xino smiled, "thanks. Uhm. I hope you've forgiven me for what I did to your sister."

The Second chuckled, "oh. I've learned the true reason. And I understand. Besides she's dating a great guy now."

Xino swallowed, "you know the reason?"

"Yeah," he answered smirking, "people in our circles are talking about you and the other one. And honestly, I kinda figured." Then he winked, "anyways, you should go and pursue that. We think you'd make a great couple." 

Then he left.

Xino thought about his last words before he went back inside the stadium.

When he got in, his coach, a previous bodybuilding champion, approached him. "Good job, you made me really proud, Xino."

"Thanks coach... I..."

"Why do you look flustered?" the coach asked with concern.

Then suddenly Xino got down on one knee and held our his trophy. 


"Coach! I want us to be boyfriends!"

The older hunk in formal attire went red. He choked. "Are you... Serious?"

"Yes." Xino replied, almost crying.

The coach did not answer. The man walked to him and pulled him up to kiss him.

Cameramen who were still there took pictures of the lovely moment.

--

Get early access to chapters of my tagalog full fictions by subscribing patreon.com/jockwonderlust!


No comments:

Post a Comment