If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, May 13, 2020

[SS-762] Gym Dad


[GYM DAD]

Zed came out of the sauna after a short relaxation. He was in his briefs. His muscular body on display. He was very sweaty.

As he was walking back to the shower area, he met with another muscle man. It was Mr. Allenson, his best friend's father and the owner of the gym.

Zed flinched. Mr. Allenson was his biggest crush. However, as a young adult closeted gay bodybuilder hailing from a Christian neighborhood, he could not gush at the hot older man openly.

"Hey Zed, are you done with your workout?" Mr. Allenson, who was also in his undies asked. 

Zed nodded nervously, "uhm. Ah. Yeah."

"You're done with the sauna?"

"Uhm not yet," Zed lied, "I just went out to cool a little."

"Well then, join me."


Zed was nervewrecked as he let the hot daddy lead the way. He stared at the man's back and booty.

Then Mr. Allenson beckoned him to come in. 


They were the only two men inside. 

Zed listened to his crush, who talked about gym managing and lifting techniques.

"Let's go out for a while. Let's cool down," Mr. Allenson suggested.

They stepped out of the hot room and sat on the benches near the lockers.

Zed was extra sweaty both from the internal and external heat. 


Mr. Allenson looked more sexy with a thin sheet of sweat making his built body shine.

"I wish my son was like you," Mr. Allenson muttered, "he's so fat now. And also flunking in school. He's too focused with girls. And you, you're a hunk and an achiever."

Zed blushed. "Ahhh thanks?"

"I told him, make your body. Make your grades. And then girls will come to you," Mr. Allenson declared, "I'm pretty sure girls are lining up to get to you."

Zed just chuckled.

"No girl yet?" Mr. Allenson inquired.

Zed swallowed. He wanted so much to say that he was not straight. And that he was dying to lay with guys like the hunk in front of him. 


That maybe he wanted a strong bodied and level headed man like Mr. Allenson in his life.

"I haven't met the right person yet, Mr. Allenson."

Mr. Allenson smiled, "maybe the person is just around. Waiting to be found."

They were silent and stared at each other.

"I'm going back inside," Mr. Allenson broke the silence, "are you coming back?"

Zed nodded and followed the man inside.

As soon as the door was closed, Mr. Allenson hugged him.

Zed shuddered. His body flinched.

"Are you gay Zed?"

"For you? Y-yes. Very much."

"Damn. I can feel your hard bulge on me."

"Yours too."

"Ever kissed a guy, Zed?"

"No."

"It's great. I'll show you."

Zed received his very first kiss from Mr. Allenson. He embraced his crush's amazing body and felt it against his.

After the kiss, Zed smirked, "are you going to teach me more things?"

"Yeah."

Mr. Allenson knelt, removed his briefs and sucked his cock.

--

Get early access to chapters of my tagalog full fictions by subscribing patreon.com/jockwonderlust!



No comments:

Post a Comment