If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, April 24, 2020

[SS-754] After Congress


[AFTER CONGRESS]

Torj had a great workout. His body was very satisfied at the outcome. He took mirror selfies of his well built body.

He then received a text from his roommate.

"Hey Man, just telling you that I'm back from the academic congress."

Torj grunted. He was planning to bring a girl home tonight, now he would not be able to do that.

But that was not his only problem.

Torj went home and found his roommate in briefs. The smart college nerd was fixing the bookshelf. 


"Hi, welcome back..." Torj greeted weakly.

The nerd saw him and said, "oh hello. I got a few books in the conference. I was just placing them in our shelf. They're interesting. You can read them if you like."

Torj groaned, "ugh. You know I don't like books. I'm to busy pumping iron everyday."

His roommate laughed, "hey. That's not an excuse. I workout too. I may not be as jacked as you because I don't do heavy weights, but hey we spend the same amount of time in physical activity."

"Fine. Fine. Whatever, you're the best..." then Torj hurriedly walked away.

He scurried because he was starting to get a boner. He was so confused. Ever since his roommate was starting to get buffer, he started getting attracted. 

It scared Torj. He was a muscular, masculine athlete. He had always been straight and he wanted to maintain that, so he tried to fight his feelings against the nerd.

That evening, in the middle of his sleep, Torj awoke and walked to the kitchen for water.

His roommate's door was open. And he could see the man sleeping on the bed with a new pair of briefs. 


"Damn. You're so sexy," Torj murmured.

While sleeping and seemingly dreaming, the roommate started moaning, "ohhh god. Torj. I've always liked you. I made my body sexy. Why don't you still notice me."

Torj was surprised and giddy with what he heard. His nerd roommate also wanted him.

He walked in and started carresing the lean body with his hand. 

His lust and curiosity consumed him. He pulled down the briefs and started sucking the long cock. It was exhilarating.

The roommate stirred, opened his eyes and shouted, "oh my god. Torj!"

Torj stopped and smirked at the nerd, "I notice you. I notice you." Then he continued the blowjob.

--

If you want to support me financially for me to able to continue this craft of writing, subscribe to my patreon: patreon.com/jockwonderlust.

No comments:

Post a Comment