If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, April 15, 2020

[SS-750] Fairy Destiny


[FAIRY DESTINY]

My mother always told me that fairies existed in our province. As a child, I listened to her stories of how the beautiful, intelligent and magical creatures would take the form of a human to protect those who would try to destroy the lushous greens that circled the country side.

However, my father did not believe her. He was rational. He did not agree to the supernatural. He also was to busy to care for us. He was expanding his carpentry industry.

But I was able to see the fairies, strong masculine men, silhouettes lingering in the trees and shrubs.

Later, my father decided to venture into logging. However, my mother fought against it. My father loved her and dropped his decision, but was strongly frustrated about it.

My mother died when I was a teen. And eventually, I was sent to the city to pursue college.

While I was away, I learned that my father initiated his logging business. I tried to talk him out of it, but unlike my mother, he did not care for my opinions so much.

Two months later, I heard my father was lost in the woods. And his logging operations halted.

I immediately returned home. I tried to find him in the forests where he was said to disappear.

And then, after many years, a fairy showed himself to me. Again, he was clinging onto the greens. 


"You're looking for the demon who tried to destroy our paradise?" the fairy asked.

"Where is my father?" i asked calmly.

Suddenly leaves floated and swirled around us. He found himself in a rusty building. In front of me was a fairy, sitting by the pane. 


He pointed north, "the demon is there."

Then I saw my father, naked. His limbs tied on roots and branches. Fairies were taking turns fucking his ass.

"Your mother was our queen," the fairy said, "and when your father knew about this, he killed her using black magic. And then he continued on with denuding our homes. So, we had no choice but to capture him."

"I know my father's an ass, I don't care about him," I mutter, "but are you saying I'm a half-fairy?"

"You are a full fairy. Your actual father was also a fairy," the fairy answered.

Then he kissed me. Magic bursted in my chest. And I knew, I am a fairy and I am meant to protect the paradise of my mother, the queen.

I apparated behind my father-- or the destroyer, as we called him-- and I started to fuck him.

He squealed as I ravaged his insides. 

And when I came into him, the revenge was complete.

His body started to turn into wood. Soon, we will set fire on the wooden sculpture of the evil destroyer.

And I shall take my place as the king of the fairies. 

-- 

Thank you for reading! If you want to support my craft, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. Perks include weekly teasers, two advanced chapters of CSPI and early access to special posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment