If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, April 3, 2020

[SS-745] In-Law In-Bed


[IN-LAW IN-BED]

"Honey, I'm home!"

Goe walked into his apartment and started removing his clothes. 

No one was answering, so he thought his wife was not home yet.

He decided to prepare himself coffee while he was in his birthday suit. It was summer and it was hot. He just opened the AC so the air was still a bit humid.

He got the newspaper to read a bit.

When he was done with the coffee and the news, he decided to rest a while before his wife comes home. 


When he opened the door, he was surprised that there was a muscular man lying on the bed wearing a camo style brief.

"Hi Goe!" the man greeted him. 


"Oh my god! What are you doing here?!" Goe replied happily.

It was his wife's older brother.

"I had the week off and I decided to pay a visit here!" the brother-in-law answered, "I wanted to surprise you."

"Oh my gosh that's so cool! That's fucking cool!" Goe cheered, "but why are you on our bed! She's going home soon and she might catch you!"

"Ohhh, that. She's not coming home today," the brother said, "she was here earlier. I gave her a ticket to see a play. So, she's at the theater now, up to until ten PM. I told her I'll just tell you when you arrive."

"Wow, and why would you do that?" Goe asked  with a grin.

"Oh, I just want you for myself for a while," then he winked.

Goe crawled onto the bed and kissed the brother.

"Too bad same sex marriage laws were approved after you got married, eh," the brother murmured.

"I know. I would've married you in a heartbeat," Goe replied.

Goe removed the trunks and set the hard dick free. He was already naked, so he readily poked his hole with his brother-in-law's cock.

"Ohh god that feels so good," the brother moaned while thrusting up, "you're such a talented bottom. You still use the dildo and the strap on I gave you?"

"Yep. My wife fucks me with it. She likes it," Goe answered, "but your cock is much much better in my ass than that dildo." 

No comments:

Post a Comment