If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, April 13, 2020

[SS-749] Shaved, Switched


[SHAVED, SWITCHED]

"Daddy, I need it ahhh..."

The naked younger man pleaded while he knelt in front of the older man wearing suit and tie.

"I need to check it first before I give it you," the older man spoke.

The young man stood up and showed his lean body. 


"You are not clean. You forgot your bush," the older man pointed.

"I am sorry, Daddy," the young man apologized.

The older man got a can of shaving cream and smeared it on the man's pubes. Then he shaved the boy. 




As soon as the man was cleaned, the older man said, "wear the thong I gave you."

The young man wore the white skimpy underwear that was at the table. 


"You are so hot," the older man said while pawing at the boy's plump ass cheeks.

"Please Daddy, I need it," the young man pleaded once more.

The older man pulled him in and started sucking his cock with gusto.

The young man writhed as the expert tongue played with his aching love muscle.

He felt a finger enter his ass. It doubled the pleasure.

"Please Daddy, I need it," the young man moaned.

The older man pulled away and stood up.

The young man went to the well and bent over.

The old man fondled his balls from his behind.

"You need this," he said firmly.

"I need this."

The old man dropped his trousers and stuck his dick into the hole.

The young man groaned everytime he was thrusted.

They continued their ecstatic pumping. Until the young man spewed his cum onto the dirty floor.

This caused the old man to orgasm as well. He deposited his seed into the young man's bowel.

Soon after, they recover. Then they started dressing up.

The young man wore the suit.

The old man wore the thong and then a janitorial uniform.

"Thank you. Please clean this room. I have a board meeting in ten minutes," the young man ordered 

The older man got his mop and bowed, "yes boss."

-- 

Thank you for reading! If you want to support my craft, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. Perks include weekly teasers, two advanced chapters of CSPI and early access to special posts.


No comments:

Post a Comment