If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, April 10, 2020

[SS-748] Maker's Book


[MAKER'S BOOK]

"Do you notice something different from our son?"

"Oh definitely, look at him. He's in the basement exercising! I can't even get him into sports when he was younger..."

"Well, is that a good thing? He's far from the thin nerdy kid we had before."

"Well, I think so honey... I mean look at his body. He looks better than his athletic classmates. And he has the looks of his mother..." 


"Haha. Shut up honey. We're old, your boyfriend tricks won't win over me again..."

--

"Honey, can you talk to your son?"

"Yeah, why?"

"I mean, I'm glad that he's more confident now... But don't you think he's a bit exhibitionistic now? I mean look at him, he's almost peeling off his towel in the living room..." 


"Nah. That's how men are. They like showing off. And ge likes seeing the body he worked hard for... I appreciate it!"

"Okay... Well, I'm excited for him to actually, finally bag a girl.. I'm pretty sure he's a ladies man at school now."

"I hope his girl is as beautiful as you..."

"Awww..."

--

"Woah. You're seriously working out now?"

"Hahaha. Yeah. I am. Our son kind of inspired me."

"Well you look good-- don't you notice that he's kind of obsessed with that book he's reading?"

 
"Hmmm? Well that book's really good. It was written by the Maker. He showed it to me too... That's why I got into fitness."

"Hey Dad! You ready to workout?!"

"Yeah-- hey honey, I'm just gonna pump iron downstairs with our son."

"Sure. But can you please keep it down? You're moaning so loudly everytime the two of you exercise together."


"Haha... Sorry Mommy... But we just do our 'workout' intensely... Dad is just good at pumping." 

No comments:

Post a Comment