If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, April 20, 2020

[SS-752] Maker's Bodybuilder


[MAKER'S BODYBUILDER]

The police officer watched a distraught woman walk to him. She sat in front of his desk.

"Yes, madamme? How can we help you?" he asked her.

"I'd like to report an incident that happened to my husband," she spoke, her voice shaking.

"Yes? What happened?"

She showed her a picture of a man working out in the gym, "this is my husband. Two years ago, he started going to the gym. For fun. And for health. And as you can see, it really had a good effect on him."

She moved to a new picture which showed the husband, on stage, in a posing suit, flexing.  


"And then he started joining in these bodybuilding competitions. He started becoming so obsessed with it. That was all that he ever talked about. And then, he just started not going home anymore."

She moved to a new picture. It was an online post of the husband and three other physique competitors doing a mirror selfie. It was captioned, "me and the boys off to a new adventure." 


"This was the last post of him," she muttered sadly.

"And do you have more information?" the policeman asked.

"Well, according to my friend," she swallowed, "he found my husband in a gay circuit party. He was flirting with other men." 


"So, you didn't know he was gay?" the policeman inquired.

She shook her head firmly, "no. He is not gay. I am sure of it. I think he's under a spell or something."

"How would you know that?" the policeman furthered.

Her hands were shaking as she opened a video file.

It was the husband. Being fucked by two guys at once. He was squealing in ecstasy. His cock was hard and was gushing with cum.

"Look at his eyes! He seems like he's in a daze..." she said.

"Well, I haven't had these types of cases but okay. Give me all you know and I'll handle it."

The two of them talked for a few more minutes. He reassured the wife before she left.

As soon as she was gone, the policeman made a call.

"Mr. Maker. The wife is suspecting."

"It's okay. I'll come to her and convince her that her husband is alright."

--

If you want to support me financially for me to able to continue this craft of writing, subscribe to my patreon: patreon.com/jockwonderlust.

No comments:

Post a Comment