If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, July 24, 2019

[SS-636] Builder's Owner


[BUILDER'S OWNER]

Choul, the renowned bodybuilder, wrestler and break dancer, was hanging by the pool after his victory in the latest competition.

He paraded himself in shiny blue posing trunks. He basked in the stares of the men and women who marveled at his body.

Those who knew him, also knew that Choul did not like to be talked to or touched by strangers nor admirers.

Those who did not know that and mistakenly walk up to him to ask for his autograph will be met by a rageful shouting from the man.

Choul will sometimes be found with women. These girls are those that he had been selected by his high taste. It did not matter whether the woman had a biyfriend or a husband. If he wanted her and invited her to be a part of his groupie, he would get her.

The arrogant muscleman lazily laid down in the resort, while his ladies massaged his muscles.

That evening, I heard knocks on my door.  I just came out from the shower. I only wore white briefs and a white towel. 


I went to the door and saw Choul standing there. Still in his blue trunks that I saw him wearing while I was watching him from afar earlier that day.

"You're late," I tell him sternly.

"I'm sorry. I was busy with additional protoshoots in the afternoon," Choul apologized while stepping inside. He was staring at my bulge.

I walked to my sofa bed and laid prone, " I want to be relaxed. Massage me."

I felt his tough but soft hands kneading my back.

"Sir, will you use me today? I really want to please you," Choul spoke.

"Don't push me," I snapped.

"I'm sorry..."

I grinned to myself. I remember when I met him five years ago. He was thin. He was a submissive. I owned him. I ordered him to workout and be big.

Now, my personal sex slave is a big muscular man. I ordered him to act like a dominant around everyone else except me.

People who know him do not know I own him.

I turned around and removed my briefs, "sit on my dick."

Choul beamed excitedly. He removed his trunks and sprung above me. He eagerly instered my cock in his chute. He started fucking himself on my stick like a mad man.

"Ugh. Sir. Your dick feels good sit ugh." 

1 comment: