If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, July 1, 2019

[SS-626] Sweet Cousins


[SWEET COUSINS]

After his gym session, Kaden walked to his older cousin's house. He was in much of a hurry that he no longer bathed or put a top on.

When he got to the house, he was welcomed by his younger cousin, wearing only designer printed briefs and going down the stairs.


"It’s a good thing you came," the younger cousin said while meeting to hug him.

Kaden dropped his bag and asked, "how is he?"

"He’s been in the room for the past two days. He has never come out. He hasn’t even eaten," he informed, "it’s a good thing you’re here. You might be able to change his mind."

Kaden walked upstairs and the younger cousin followed him. “So, what happened?"

"Well, his boyfriend left him," he replied, "and also stole some money from him."

Kaden scratched his head, "goodness. He always falls for the bad ones, huh. You should have just sucked his cock or something. A little sex would cheer him up."

The younger cousin rolled his eyes, "you think I haven’t done that yet? He was to sad to even get hard even when I was already deep throating him."

Kaden smirked at him, "maybe it’s because you weren’t shielding your teeth again."

He rolled his eyes, "whatever."

When they got to the room, Kaden knocked on the door, "hey buddy. It’s me. Kaden."

"It’s open. Come in," said a familiar baritone voice form the other side of the door.

When Kaden entered the room, he saw his muscular older cousin standing sadly wearing only his briefs.


Upon seeing him, the older cousin rushed to him and hugged him. Then they kissed.

Kaden could feel the older man’s yearning in the way they liplocked. He allowed his cousin to take refuge in his arms while sobbing uncontrollably.

After long minutes of embracing they finally part. 

The older cousin wiped his tears and said, "gah. I’m such a mess. I’m heartbroken. I’m broke."

Kaden raised his eyebrows, "you never learn. A week from now, I’m sure you’ll open up grindr and date the next stupid hot guy you see."

The older man chuckled, "you’re judging me again."

"Maybe you should looking for serious men outside that dating app." 

The older cousin stared lovingly at him, "you’re the only serious guy that I like. You know that."

Kaden patted his back, "you know that I love you just the same. But I have fiance and we’re getting married next year."

The older hunk frowned.

Kaden kissed him again, "but you know I’ll always be here for you. Even when you find a serious boyfriend."

He smiled, "I know. Thanks."

"Here’s what I’ll do. I’ll cheer you up by sucking your cock," Kaden offered naughtily.

The older cousin giggled, "okay. Ugh, at least I know I won’t be hurt by the teeth just like how my brother does me."

The younger cousin who was also there snapped, "hey! I may not be the best sucker but you know my ass is great for fucking."

They all laughed.

Kaden knelt in front of the sad man, "I’ll suck you, get you hard and then let’s double fuck your brother."

The older cousin smiled widely, "sure. That’ll surely cheer me up!"

Kaden pulled down the white briefs and sucked on the cock. It immediately went hard inside his mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment