If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, July 15, 2019

[SS-632] Married Son


[MARRIED SON]

"So, Mr. Pike, why did you come here? Why did you want this emergency counselling appointment?"

"I think I finally know where all this kept anger is from. I want to know it if you can process it for me."

"I see. Okay. I'm all ears."

"Well, I think the reason I'm angry all the time lately, is because my son left me to marry his boyfriend."

"Oh, it's only now that you're telling me that your son is... can I say he's gay?"

"Well, he never really came out to me. But he had never showed interest in females while he was growing up. One day, when he was twenty three, he just suddenly came in the house and introduced his boyfriend to me."

"And you didn't like that?"

"Well, I don't know. But I chose to be distant from him since then. I also did not understand why I became more withdrawn."

"You didn't like that he was not straight?"

"I didn't know. We never really talked about it until he left to marry his man."

"I see. And what made you realize this?"

"One day, a friend of mine saw his instagram account and showed it to me. And I saw their wedding photos. They were so happy. They had good nuptial pictures."

"How did it make you feel?"

"Weird. I scrolled down his feed and saw that they had racier pictures before that."

"Racy pictures?"

"Yeah. There was one when they were just in briefs in bed. Sometimes, they were in the nude." 



"And you didn't like that?"

"Well not really. I felt other things."

"Things like what?"

"I don't know. But I remember going to bed with a hardon in my pants."

"Wait. Are you saying your son and his partner's picture makes you... lusty?"

"I dreamt being in one of their photos. They were inside the kitchen. On top of each other. Smooching each other. And I realized, maybe that was why I was angry. Maybe I wanted this and I wasn't getting it." 


"Huh? Are you seriously saying that...?"

"In my dreams, I ripped off my son's briefs. I tapped his ass and then I fucked his hole--"

"--I am going to interrupt you and say that that's inappropriate--"

"And I make him suck his boyfriend's dick. I fuck him harder--"

"--Please Mr. Pike, put your penis back inside your pants... You cannot masturbate in front of me..."

"I want to fuck my son. I wanna drill his hole. Then I'm gonna fuck his boyfriend. Then I'm going to make them fuck me. Ugh. It's going to be amazing. I can feel my anger fading..."

"Mr. Pike! Got off me! I'm not your son! Mr. Pike!" 

1 comment: