If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, July 19, 2019

[SS-634] Frat Visit


[FRAT VISIT]

When Mr. Berin arrived at the frat house, he was greeted by a young, muscular college man who was gardening.

"Hi Sir, welcome to the Theta Theta house. How can I help you?"

"I am Mr. Berin. I came to visit my son," he replied, "he hasn't replied to any of my calls, texts and emails for one month. I just got worried."

The gardener scratched his head, "oh. Your son didn't tell you? During the initiation period, we confiscate their phones and gadgets. But he's safe here. I promise you that."

Mr. Berin frowned, "can I at least see him?"

"Yeah sure. Come in."

He followed the gardener inside the large house.

Mr. Berin looked at a picture that was hanging in the middle of the living area. It was of a strong man in suit sitting and surrounded by muscular men in briefs. 


"That's our frat supreme leader," the gardener introduced, "he makes sure our future careers are ensured as long are we are loyal to him."

Mr. Berin sighed, "well that's good to hear."

The gardener opened one of the doors along the corridor.

Mr. Berin saw men on top of a large bed, wearing nothing but blue briefs, having a playful pillow fight. 


"Hey, is Berin here?" the gardener asked.

"He's at a shoot, next door," answered one of the men.

The gardener closed the door and walked to the next.

"The men in this place are all very muscular," Mr. Berin commented.

"Our supreme leader wants us to be fit and healthy always," he replied.

They entered the next room.

Mr. Berin was surprised to see that his son was lying on the bed in briefs, with another almost naked man on top of him. Another guy was taking a video of them smooching. 


The son saw him, "what are you doing here, Dad?"

"I just paid a visit," Mr. Berin replied, "you didnt tell me you were gay."

"Well I wasn't until i got here," the son answered and continued making out.

"Well, this is our initiation. We improved our brotherhood bonding through sex," the gardener said.

"And is he doing good in the initiation?" Mr. Berin asked.

"He's certainly becoming one of our favorite bottoms in this house!" the partner exclaimed.

"Bottom?" Mr. Berin asked.

"He gets ass fucked," the gardener answered.

"Hey Dad. You wanna fuck me?" asked the sun, "that'll totally get me lots of points. The dirtier the sex the better."

"I would normally object to that, but if this is for your future, I should do it."

Mr. Berin removed his clothes jumped onto the bed. The partner made room.

The son spread his legs and placed his legs on his father's shoulder, "have you done this yet?"

"No. Not with a man," Mr. Berin admitted.

"Just stick it in."

And he did so. His dick constricted by his son's ass was the best thing he ever felt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment