If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, July 17, 2019

[SS-633] Pinching Job


[PINCHING JOB]

Iniako was catching his breath after his fifty straight laps of freestyle. His smooth, lean body glistened under the sun while he wore his designer team speedos.

His school swim teammate, Preo,  walked to him and said, "hey the team's gonna have a get together tonight. Wanna join?"

Iniako shook his head, "nah. I can't. I took a part time work in construction. You know our schalarship fund got cut off so I need to earn to pay for my lodging."

"Ohh that's sad," Preo muttered, "well. When you have the time and the money, let's hang out." Then he left.

Two days after, during another day of work at the construction, Iniako was assigned with wheelbarrowing duties. 


In the middle of his work, someone walked to him.

"Preo?! What are you doing here?" he asked, surprised.

"Are you free later? Tonight? I've got a sideline for you?" Preo offered.

"Oh yeah. I am. What's that racket?"

"You'll know later. Meet me at home."

Then Preo left.

After his construction work, Iniako went to his friend's house. He found his friend chained in a steel ladder, wearing a mask, a shirt soaked in oil and briefs. 


"What happened to you?!" Iniako panicked.

"No, I'm fine," Preo replied, "there are two cameras shooting at me now. I'm working as an adult entertainer. I'm getting paid tomorrow for this show!"

"Okay why are you like that?! And what's my role here?" Iniako asked.

"Wear that mask on the table beside you and then rip my shirt off."

"What?!"

"Look I'm earning fifty thousand for this show. I'll give you half if you cooperate."

Iniako did not want to join the perverted show, but getting twenty five thousand in a night would certainly help ease him off his crises.

Iniako walked to him and ripped his shirt. His lean, swimmer's body, oiled heavily was exposed. 


"Pinch my nipples!" Preo commanded.

Iniako awkwardly did what he was told. It was hard to catch the slippery areolas.

"Harder!" Preo grunted, "aaahhh..."

As he tightened his pinch, Iniako noticed the bulge in the black briefs was becoming more pronounced.

"Keep pinching it. Ohh my god. That feels good," Preo was whimpering.

"You sound like a slut."

"Ohh shit. Call me a slut again."

"You're a slut!" Then Iniako pinched harder.

"Ohhh fuuuck!"

"You're a fucking slut!"

Preo shuddered and growled, "OHHHHHH!"

Iniako found the black pouch was seeping with white fluid.

"You came with just a nipple pinch and dirty talk?" Iniako wondered.

Preo grinned, "yeah. I came hands free. That means we get an extra twenty K." 

No comments:

Post a Comment