If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, July 12, 2019

[SS-631] Champ's Shanty


[CHAMP'S SHANTY]

The sports news anchor was studying his next interviewee for his sports documentary show.

It was Ramiven, the latest muscle mania national champion. 

He was looking at the video of the champ's performance at the competition.

Not only was he perfectly muscled and very good at posing, but he was a crowd favorite because of his handsome face.

Ramiven was also very glad because he received two thousand dollars as prize in the contest.


Ramiven was a story of inspiration. He came from a very poor, war infested community.

And this was why this was the anchor's next feature.


The newsman travelled two hours to the remote area of the province. He could see that the place was really depressed.

He filmed the broken buildings and the shanties as the van passed by them.

Finally, he arrived at the broken old house of the champion.

As the newsman went out of the van, he was followed by his camera man.

Ramiven walked out of the delapidated door of the house and greeted them.

He hugged the sweaty and hard torso of the man whi was wearing nothing but compression pants. "Thanks for agreeing to this interview man."


"No worries. Thank you for featuring my stories," said Ramiven.

The cameraman took videos of the champion while jogging and free style working out in the ruins.

Then they filmed the interview.

First part was his family background. Ramiven was a stow away who ended up being a houseboy to a cruel family.

Ramiven had to get into sports scholarships to get into school.

"I also had to get into prostitution to earn enough," Ramiven admitted, "I'd sell my body to closeted married men."


The anchor was surprised, "I think that's too much information for primetime TV. Wait... Why are you removing your pants?!"

"I wanna show you how I got by as a poor man. I used my body to seduce men. They pay me well," he responded hypnotically.

"Why are you crawling to me?! Don't open my pants... Don't! Not my cock-- ooooohhh my goood..."

The newsman stopped his resistance when the hunky man sucked his dick. The champ really knew what he was doing.

"Sir... I still need more money to pay all my debts," Ramiven spoke, then he went back to the blowjob.

The anchor tried to resist, "look I'll just pay you! Stop doing that! I have a fiance..." Then he looked at the camera, "why are you filming this?!"

Then Ramiven moved away, laid on the floor then raised his feet, "you can fuck me if you like."

The newsman was hypnotized at the pinkish hole between the asscheeks that was winking at him.

"Damnit!" Then he started fucking the muscle man who whimpered at his every thrust.

No comments:

Post a Comment