If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, October 29, 2018

[SS-521] Immigrant Boyfriend


[IMMIGRANT BOYFRIEND]

Sev was watching the television while eating oatmeal. He missed watching the news last night. It was Saturday morning and it was a lazy day. He was wearing clean tightie whities and an undershirt.

His boyfriend, Alson, walked out of the bathroom. The musclehead was wearing nothing but white, tight underwear.

"Good morning," Alson's baritone voice greeted.

"Good morning!" Sev replied.

Alson pulled down the garter of his briefs. "Hey, I just want to show you my--"


"Shhh... I'm watching the news" Sev cut him.

The CEO was announcing something to protesters, "I am sorry. But we have come to a decision. We will be distributing your retrenchment pays and we will be sending you home."

Then the crowd grumbled.

Sev frowned, "oh man. It means I'll get deported."

Sev was from another country. He migrated to work overseas. The company he was working for just announced the finality of retrenchment after talks with the migrant workers' board.

"Well, you can still stay here. Find a new job," Alson suggested.

"Well, I'd rather be back home," Sev spoke, defeated. He laid his bowl on the table, "anyways, you're getting married. You're the only reason I'm even staying here."

Alson turned sad, "I'm sorry. I was engaged to a girl before I met you in that pub where I only came to experiment."

Sev looked down, "don't worry. No hard feelings. The last six months with you... It was the best. But I guess, we'll have to go back to our own realities. My wife and kids would be happy to see me back."

Alson smiled, "yeah. I loved every bit of it."

Sev looked back at him, "by the way, you were gonna ask me something?"

Alson turned around and posed, "oh. Yeah. Does my ass look good in this tanga?"


Sev walked to him and touched his plump cheek, "oh yeah. Very fuckable."

"Fuck it," Alson invited.

"Babe, I fucked you thrice last night. You still haven't had enough?!" Sev jeered.

Alson pulled down his undie, "yeah. I want you in, you multiorgasmic man."

Sev took off his clothes and started fucking the muscular ass, "ohh yeaah ughh..."

Alson looked back at him and kissed him, "babe... No matter what happens, know that I love you, okay?"

Sev thrusted harder, "I love you too..."



No comments:

Post a Comment