If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, October 17, 2018

[SS-516] Guard Applicant


[GUARD APPLICANT]

When Lucho woke up, he found himself naked. There were empty bottles of beer beside him.

He got up and rubbed his eyes. He stood and walked to the opening of the hut where he stayed. He peered at the vast area of fields kissed by sun rays of yhe morning.

He sighed, "this is such a boring place."

Lucho's brother was an immigrant who became a very successful business tycoon in the United States. He bought the one thousand hectares of land that Lucho was looking at.

Unlike his older brother, Lucho was a school drop out and an economic failure. Because of compassion, his brother assigned him to look after the large piece of land and head the security who manned to protect it. In turn, his brother paid him handsomely.

At first, he thought it was easy money, because he did not to much. Those who guarded the land were burly and had high powered armalites.

But after three months of having almost nothing to do in a barren place away from the city really bored him. He even had to travel miles to buy the beers he drank last night.

Lucho felt the fresh wind on his body and his exposed genitals. There was noone else in the center of that field where he was in. He decided not to wear clothes anymore.

Then he saw a man wearing nothing but orange briefs and a back pack was walking in the middle of the field.


Lucho walked out, not bothering to clothe himself, ans walked to the man.

When he neared, the man faced him and asked, "I'm looking for Lucho?"

"That's me. Why are you looking for me? And why are you naked?" Lucho asked, making sure his voice was thundering.

"I want to take a job here. I heard the pay is well," the handsome man replied, "I'm in my trunks because my clothes got wet in the rain. They're drying in a tree somewhere. Why are you naked?"

Lucho posed, "well, kiddo. Nothing for me to hide. And excuse me? Are you saying you want to apply as security? Look, we have no place for youngsters here."

"I'm not a youngster. I just look like one. I know martial arts and gymnastics. It shows in my body, right? I'm fit for this job," the applicant pushed.

Lucho laughed and clenched his fists, "martial arts, eh? Let me put your puny skills to the test."

But before he could even throw a kick, the man quickly grappled him and started inflicting pain in different parts. He was locked so tight, it made him incapacitated.

"What now huh Lucho?" the young man taunted, "where's all your angst?"

"Grrr damn you!" Lucho shrieked. But he still could not move away. He was already on the ground, his skin collecting mud.

He felt fingers tinkering his hole.

"What are you doing?!" 

"I'm fucking you and then you're gonna give me that job!"

"No... Ohhhhh ohhhh!"

Lucho was shuddering. The three fingers inside his bowels were tickling his prostate.

"Feeling good, boss?!" the man teased as he softened his body lock.

"Yeah..." Lucho surrendered.

The man stood and removed his briefs. He had a long, hard, leaking cock.

When the applicant pounced behind him, he was already parting his cheeks with his hands like a slut.

Then a hard slab of muscle sliced into him. He expected the pain. 

The man grabbed his hair and started fucking him hard.

Lucho's dick grew. It was tickled by the crops underneath him.

"Fuck me... Ohhh..."


No comments:

Post a Comment