If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, October 26, 2018

[SS-520] Ex-Boyfriend Hacker


[EX-BOYFRIEND HACKER]

Riamus was jogging that Friday morning, like he always used to.

When he made a turn to an alley, a man was standing with just compression pants. The man was sporting a muscular body. 

The man blocked him.

"What the fuck man, who are you?!" Riamus growled.

The man smirked, "you look so much hotter than in the pictures you sent me."

"What? I'm not sending anything to you, I don't know who you are," Riamus retorted.

The hunk took out his phone and showed the screen, "isn't this you? You sent me your gps trackers and messages this morning. You even sent me your dick pick."

Riamus looked at the phone. It really had his name, his face pics and his naked body. There were flirtation messages shared with the guy.

"What the hell! What app is this?!"

"Grindr!"

"That's not me okay. I swear. Good bye!"

Then he ran away, leaving the man dumbfounded.

Riamus got his phone then called his girlfriend through Bluetooth while continuing to run.

"Honey?" asked his girlfriend.

"Your crazy ex boyfriend is bugging me again! He's setting me up with gay men using his crazy hacking skills!"

"Oh gawd! I'm gonna talk some sense to him honey. I'll handle it, I promise!"

"Yeah you tell him, he better start hiding. Because when I see him I am going to cripple him!"

Then he ended the call.

Riamus decided to burn his rage by running faster.

When he turned to another alley, he saw another man, shirtless and just in his jeans. The guy was handsomely smirking at him, "Hi Riamus! I got your message! I'm willing to suck your sweaty cock!"


"Fuck you man!" then Riamus ran away.

He received a call. He answered it through Bluetooth.

"Heyyyy Riamus!" it was the voice of his girl's ex. "You didn't like the boys I got you?"

"Fuck you! When I see you you're getting fucked!" Riamus roared.

The ex laughed menacingly. "I'm just near you. I'm in the backyard of the house two blocks away."

Riamus ran towards the area where he was directed.

He found that the ex was there in the grassy grounds of the old, abandoned house, almost naked except for designer briefs, doing pushups.


"What the faggy hell are you wearing?!" Riamus scowled.

The ex stood up and snapped the brief garter, "your girlfriend liked me in these. She couldn't resist me when I'm in sexy underwear."

"Yeah. She left you. Because you are a closeted bisexual," Riamus responded, "stop bugging me!"

Riamus charged and aimed a punch. But the ex was too fast. His arm was caught and soon he was tangled in a tight hold. It was painful.

"Not so hot now, eh?!" the ex jeered as he tightened the lock.

"Please just leave me and my girlfriend in peace!" he demanded wih a hoarse voice.

The ex let him go and said, "okay. I'll stop hacking your stuff, in one condition!"

"What?!"

The ex turned around, eased down his briefs and showed his hole, "fuck me. Right here. Right now."

"No! Ew!" Riamus retorted.

"Then expect more Grindr gays running to you!"

"Oh fuck. Fine. I'm gonna fuck you but you will leave us alone after, okay?"

"Okay."

Riamus awkwardly pulled down his shorts and jacked his cock until it was hard.

Then he tentatively entered the hole. It was warm and tight.

"Ohhh gawd. Yeah. Our girl is so lucky. You got such a nice cock," the ex exclaimed.

Because of lust, Riamus started ramming into the hole. It was really pleasureable.

"You loke my ass?" The ex taunted.

"Yeah. Yeah." 

"You wanna fuck it everyday?"

"Oh gaaahd fuck yeah!" Riamus was already delirious.

"I can be your boyfriend. If you like. You can have me and your girl."

"Holy shit you!"

"Deal?"

"Fuck okay! Deal AHHHHH!"

Riamus' semen poured into his new boyfriend's ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment