If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, October 5, 2018

[SS-511] Buddy Cousin




[BUDDY COUSIN]

You and he wear your boxers after your sex.

"That was a good first round," you compliment, "you're really as good as yoy described yourself in grindr.

"First round? So that means there's going to be a second round?" he chimes.

You tap his shoulder, "yeah. But I'm treating you to dinner first because you fucking exhausted me. Your gaping hole is insatiable!"

He presses on to your butt, "you're welcome. Maybe you can let me fuck you during the second round?"

You chuckle, "yeah. That's actually the plan buddy. Don't worry. I won't eat anything that's gonna put gas in it."

"Gahd, you're so fucking sexy. Your confidence is so sexy," he grumbles as he bites your ears.

Then you both hear moaning from the bathroom. You both flinch.

"What the hell was that?" he asks.

"I don't know."

You go to the bathroom. When you open the door you find your cousin, who was staying at home with you, was there sitting on the toilet in his briefs. He is jacking off from inside the white pouch. He is so into what he is doing that he has not noticed you coming in.


"What are you doing here?!" you shout.

He gasps and jerks. "Oh shit! Oh shoot!"

Your fuck buddy comes to you and sees him, "who is he? And what is he doing here?"

"He's my cousin and I don't know what he's doing here," you answer sarcastically, "you have your own room, what are you doing here?!"

"Well, I was ahh... Uhmm..." the cousin could not answer you.

"I think he was peeping on us. And now he's horny and jacking off," your buddy interjects.

"What? No. He can't be doing that," you snap irritably, "he's married and his wife is working abroad."

"Look at him looking at you man. He's totally gay," your buddy says.

"No, I'm not!" your cousin retorts.

Your buddy pulls down his boxers.

Your cousin gasps.

"Oh see. He's totally eyeing my cock. And I think he wanna suck it," your buddy jeers.

Your buddy walks to your cousin who seems to be in a daze. Your cousin sucks the semi-erect cock.

"Oh shit. Man. Never knew you were gay too," you murmur, "to think you were so homophobic to me."

"Let's mess around with him." Your buddy exclaims.

The next you know, your cousin's muscular body is prone on the floor. His eyes are blinded by a red fabric. His hands are tied. His ass is propped up.


Your buddy wastes moment. He whips out his cock and starts fucking your cousin.

Your cousin makes slutty noises as he gets thrusted in his hole.

"Holy shit. I can't believe you're a fucking bottom," you comment. Your dick hardens inside your boxers.

"Cous... Lemme suck your cock," your cousin moans.

The incestuous thought compels you. You kneel on front of his face. You take your underwear off and slap your dick in his cheek.

Your sexy married cousin sucks your penis like a pro.

No comments:

Post a Comment