If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, October 24, 2018

[SS-519] Sexy Paparazzi


[SEXY PAPARAZZI]

"Ohhh my gaaaawd. He really is here!" Gaby squealed.

"Sshhh. Shut up. He might hear us," Riffel stifled him.

The two of them were in a semi private pool. They were staying in a cottage.

They were looking at Nial. The hunky fitness champion and rising pop singer. He was standing by the edge of the pool, only in his speedos.

Gaby and Riffel were bloggers. Their blog was all about celebrity scandals. They would take stories and pictures of stars in sexual and embarrassing situations. They had huge traffic and they earned thousands of dollars from the ads that were placed in their site.

They also videoed themselves having sex with models.

"What are you waiting for?! Start taking pictures!" Gaby ordered.

Riffel used his phone and discreetly took photos of their target. Nial looked astoundingly sexy even in candid acts.

That evening, they uploaded the pictures to their site. It increased their views. However, many of the patrons demanded more. Nial already had underwear poses in billboards. There was nothing special about their stolen pictures of him.

The audiences wanted more racy images of the celebrity.

The next weekend, Gaby and Riffel returned to the pool. As expected, Nial arrived in different speedos.


"What's your plan?" asked Gaby.

"We wait for him to finish. And then, we steal shots of him in the shower area," Riffel replied.

After an hour of doing laps, Nial headed to the shower room.

Gaby and Riffel followed suit.

They pretended to be taking selfies in the mirror in their square boxer swimsuits. 


When Nial saw them. His face looked irritated. He walked to them.

Gaby and Riffel wanted to run but Nial got to them first.

"I recognize you. You were the guys who were taking pics of me!" Nial accused angrily, "I saw my pics in the blog!"

Gaby stuttered, "I-I don't know what you're talking about, man!"

"I'm not stupid. I saw you guys eyeing on me last week. I saw you took pictures! And how dare you put my images on a gay sex blog!" Nial grumbled.

"Look, we'll just leave, okay. You can't just accuse us. You don't have proof," Riffel responded, trying to be stern.

"I won't let you take a picture of me naked, like what your readers request," Nial spoke seriously, "but I have a proposition."

"Huh?" the two friends chorused.

"I read your blog. And I saw your sex vids, real cool man," Nial said, suddenly becoming more cheerful.

"Uhh... Okay... Thanks?" Gaby replied awkwardly.

"So, I'm gonna let you video me being fucked by you guys. But don't show my face," Nial suggested.

Riffel's jaw dropped, "shit. Are you serious?"

"Yeah." Then Nial turned around and removed his speedos. He put his feet farther apart and showed a hook protruding from the hole.

"Woah," they both murmur.

Nial pulled it out and looked back at them smirking, "this thing has been inside me the whole time I was swimming. I need to be fucked now!"

Riffel grabbed his phone and said, "Gaby. Fuck him?"

Nial went to one of the shower cubicles. The two of them followed.

He pinned Gaby to the floor and removed the trunks. He sucked the cock.

"Ohh gawd. I can't believe this," Gaby moaned.

Riffel started filming.

Nial swatted his hand, "if you fucking film my face, I'm gonna stop and kick both of your crotches."

"Sorry. Okay. I promise. I won't try."

"Sit down," Nial ordered.

Gaby sat down on the corner of the tiled cubicle.

Nial turned around and sat on his cock, going up and down, "ohh yeaaah. Film me. Get my fucking torso and my hardon. And my ass ohh..."

Riffel smirked and started the recording.

No comments:

Post a Comment