If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, October 1, 2018

[SS-509] Fighting Fitness


[FIGHTING FITNESS]

"Are you sure you're shooting me correctly? You know my best angles," Harman demanded while he posed.

His girlfriend put down the camera and threw it back to him, "look, I took literally hundreds of photos. Just choose one that you like."

He looked at the gallery and swiped through every recent image, "gawd. I look good. The diet paid off. And this nice trunks you gave me. They look nice."

She rolled her eyes, "whatever. You are so narcissistic. For a guy. Gahd. Is this trip gonna be only about you? Is this all going to be one long pictorial?"

He walked to her and coaxed her. "Hey, I'm sorry. I really appreciate that you got this boat from your dad for our monthsary date. But you know, I got to post some pics in instagram. Some of my sponsors are expecting me to post stuff using their products. We can both enjoy this, I promise.”

She kissed him, “I know, you’re working hard. It’s really tough being the girlfriend of a hot fitness model.”

He smiled, “thanks for understanding babe.”

Later, his girlfriend helped him with a new photo shoot. This time, with him using a lotion from a company that sponsored him. She took pictures of him while he jokingly applied the cream to his body.



After thirty minutes, their boat arrived at the floating resort in the middle of the lake. There were huts on rafts. 

He noticed there was another man who stood on one of the rafts while being photographed by a crew. Harman knew the man.

“Ugh, Onin is also here,” Harman grumbled, referring to another model who was also a model from their agency.


The two of them had an unspoken rivalry. They eyed for similar sponsorships. Sometimes he wins, sometimes he loses.

Onin waved at him, “hey! You’re here too! I just convinced the management of the resort to have a photoshoot here for me to promote this place and he’s gonna offer me a hut.”

“Damn that was my plan,” Harman replied dryly, “well, I guess you won this time, friend.”

Onin smiled, “well you two enjoy your date.”

His girlfriend also murmured, “oh come on. He knew we were going here that’s why he also got here, ahead of us to take this potential sponsorship.”

“Let’s just enjoy this date babe,” Harman resigned.

The couple enjoyed swimming and exploring the resort despite their disappointment. They posed for their respective instagram accounts.

They ended the day with sex.

In the middle of the night, Harman woke up. He heard grunts from a nearby hut. He got up and went to the source of the sounds.

He was surprised to see Onin bent over and naked. Behind him was an old man, naked too. The man was fucking him.

Harman had always known Onin to be a very masculine man, a gigolo who played with multiple women.

Onin saw him, “oh shit!”

“What is the meaning of this? You’re gay?!” Harman bellowed.

The man who was fucking spoke, “no. He wanted to stay here for free. So, I fucked him.”

“Fuck you man! You said me promoting your place was enough!” Onin complained. 

The man slapped the ass he was fucking, “dude! Do you think I’d let this ass slip without getting it fucked. Fuck virgin ass!” Then he held the bottom’s cock, “and look dude, you’re enjoying it. Your dick is hard!”

Harman laughed, “that’s what you get for being gutsy.”

Harman took his phone and started filming his rival. He could not help rubbing his bulge. The scene made him horny.

“Let your friend suck you. He looks like a cocksucker,” the fucking man teased.

Harman took out his hard cock and started slapping Onin’s face with it, “you like this? You like this eh?!”

Onin growled, “darn you, Harman.” Then he sucked the cock.

No comments:

Post a Comment